Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Grand Fantasia] Server files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
how setup

tool

client ?

thanks for share this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello bro , i had to patch thoses bins to make it work? and how about thoses files dbalter and db_account_alter and others , should i run it? ty alot for share! i love this game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you tell us how to build grand Fantasia with these files? did you combine it with any other x-legends game?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it uses postgres sql and some serverfiles,no client included

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl$db_name = "SpiritKingAccount";$db_account = "postgres";$host = "";$BAKDATE = "";

contains mission server wold and zone server ,maps and db stuff not more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have more info on this yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it uses postgres sql and some serverfiles,no client included

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl$db_name = "SpiritKingAccount";$db_account = "postgres";$host = "";$BAKDATE = "";

contains mission server wold and zone server ,maps and db stuff not more

Were you able to compile the server executables?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If possible, could you give a small step by step how it would look? For now, we are still working on the idea of ​​joining Aura kingdom files to try to complete

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server version is 006.x.64.64 and latest client is 006.747.74.74 so we need the latter version to make the client work properly. If anyone has that GrandFantasia.exe that should do.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, I kept the official client, I made the last update and I send you this, but it is a French client, not English.
Version 006.x.64.64?

Edit:
To patch the ips of WorldServer and ZoneServer just search "
195.60.208.0" using hex editor and change it to your ip. Works the same like the EE bins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried oon last version but i cannont enter to the game shows as server offline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could anyone tell if it works? Any tutorial to assemble it? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can do a test in practice send it here for us, I would be very grateful

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my zoneserver not work , even if i put the rights ips on it , its gives lp error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let's talk about it..

These files are incomplete, lets see about the AuraKingdom Server and Eden Eternal, all of them needs this executables to work:

- Gateway Server
- Ticket Server
- Mission Server
- Login Server
- Zone Server

Even if we unificate with the Aura Kingdom Files or EE, it won't work because the packets of these files are different by each game.

The Database is incomplete too, Aura/Eden/GF has the same type of database, it's 3 files: Members/account/Game, the DB that are with this file have only the account and Game, so its missing the "Members"

The bins that are with this files don't need to be patched, idk why but they was only renamed to ".bin" just need to rename to .ini again and it'll work again.

It can work with the newest version of the client, but you'll need to patch the database with each version of "Schemas"

The guy that released this files already know that files was incomplete, thats why he gave this files without any support.

I think that we're back to point 0 again...

Back