Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Grand Fantasia] Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
blackrockshoote - [Grand Fantasia] Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

blackrockshoote - [Grand Fantasia] Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm on an A vps and it keeps giving this error when logging in "System Error" does anyone know how to solve it?

How did you resolve this error?

check if the id in the accounts and the idnum in the tb_user are the same, generally in the tb_user it is different, press the same button, save and try again

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I go to connect the CH it keeps loading and then a message appears that it didn't connect or what could it be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to open my server with my brother and my friend but I have a problem and they can't join.
Firewall on my UBUNTU is disabled.
I have opened the four ports: 5560, 6543, 7654, 7777 TCP and UDP on my router and point in my local computer 192.168.1.X.
I have make IP change in database:
=> world = my public IP
=> serverstatus: WorldServer => my public IP and ZoneServer => my public IP
=> Add in tb_user table my id and password of my account
I have used HEX editor on bins WorldServer and ZoneServer => change 192.168.209.0 with my public IP

May I ask you what I have to do please ? It works on local IP but not with public IP...

Thanks ! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help
- I can't use all GM commands, only some
- I can't see my characters in Navicat
- I can't see my account/characters privilege in navicat, I can only see my account and password
- How do I update and add more archive stuff to the files?
- How do I activate the runway/avenue of the stars?
- gvg is not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9XecCjh - [Grand Fantasia] Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know how to fix or what the issue is?

If I enter details of an account that doesn't exist it says "username or password do not match" but if I enter details of an account I have created it comes up with the "System Error" message. I made sure to change the IP in the connect and connects files too and am sure they are correct because otherwise the error message shows "Cannot connect to login server". I'm currently using Ubuntu 22.04.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That happens when the character ID's in the database for the account you try to enter with are mismatched, make sure the account and tb_user have the same id, as an example when i got the error my account had 1 and my tb_user had 2418.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That happens when the character ID's in the database for the account you try to enter with are mismatched, make sure the account and tb_user have the same id, as an example when i got the error my account had 1 and my tb_user had 2418.

Thanks for the reply! How do I change it so the account and tb_user have the same ID?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! How do I change it so the account and tb_user have the same ID?

Do you have navicat or another database software to connect to the postgresql account? You can change them in the database gf_ls for account and gf_ms for tb_user just change the ID on both to be matching should be the first square

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm using the multichannels, so I can have Channel 1, 2, 3... but what happens is that when a player enters these channels, the channel drops for around 15 to 20 seconds and then returns normally, what could it be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have navicat or another database software to connect to the postgresql account? You can change them in the database gf_ls for account and gf_ms for tb_user just change the ID on both to be matching should be the first square

This has saved my life. Thank you so much for your help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me? I can't activate channel 2, the files have already been verified and are correct

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any help, after selecting the channel I get a server error, any solution for that? my server is vps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have another question. Is it possible to open up my server to my friends to join? I don't have any experience in hosting nor do I have any hosting programs. What is the easiest way to allow my friends to play on my server?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have another question. Is it possible to open up my server to my friends to join? I don't have any experience in hosting nor do I have any hosting programs. What is the easiest way to allow my friends to play on my server?
Setup the game via hamachi for testing purposes first then once you feel you can handle the game online then you can rent a VPS or DDS, (Hamachi) is a software to you can use on your computer to allow your friends to join, but there is also one method you can use if you can open ports on your VM I think it would do also.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Setup the game via hamachi for testing purposes first then once you feel you can handle the game online then you can rent a VPS or DDS, (Hamachi) is a software to you can use on your computer to allow your friends to join, but there is also one method you can use if you can open ports on your VM I think it would do also.

So if I can open the ports on my WM then my friends can join my server without Hamachi?

I'm currently running an Ubuntu server on Oracle VM, any idea how to do that on this?

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So if I can open the ports on my WM then my friends can join my server without Hamachi?

I'm currently running an Ubuntu server on Oracle VM, any idea how to do that on this?
I think it is best to rent a VPS to less complicate since most of VPS are already open ports and you just have to configure IP's match on your VPS IP and edit it on client side to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.

I would like to open my server with my brother and my friend but I have a problem and they can't join.
Firewall on my UBUNTU is disabled.
I have opened the four ports: 5560, 6543, 7654, 7777 TCP and UDP on my router and point in my local computer 192.168.1.X.
I have make IP change in database:
=> world = my public IP
=> serverstatus: WorldServer => my public IP and ZoneServer => my public IP
=> Add in tb_user table my id and password of my account
I have used HEX editor on bins WorldServer and ZoneServer => change 192.168.209.0 with my public IP

May I ask you what I have to do please ? It works on local IP but not with public IP...

Hello,

Sorry, but have you any idea ? May I ask you what I'm doing wrong or what I have to do to solve my problem please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry, but have you any idea ? May I ask you what I'm doing wrong or what I have to do to solve my problem please ?
If you want to run on your computer, you only need to open the port without modifying the database and server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply ! :)
So I only need to config and patch all with 192.168.1.X and open the port 6543 on my router and put my WAN IP on connect.ini.
Let's try ! ^^

Edit: It seems that it's working, thanks you ! :)
Edit2: WAN IP, ZeroTier, Hamachi have problem to access to the character choice window. It seems to be a problem with ZoneServer which need to be on local and public at the same time and only one IP.

Last edited:
Back