Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

H5 Thunder Legend/LTK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title suggests, call it what you want I have no idea what the name of the game is anymore but Thunder Legends sounds legit I guess
Code:
Decompress the game to the D drive: D:\LT_Server Decompress the directory at each end
Update:forgot to update the db to change the GM access code so its actually zgymw(.)com -> Remove the () from the period..
Game IP: 127.0.0.1

------------------Virtual NIC Settings----------------------------- -----------------------

Local stand-alone play does not require setting a virtual network card

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Start erection:

Follow the prompts to run in steps (each end is also different).

The first step: [0].phpStudy shows two green lights as normal.

Step 2: [2] Start service area 1.bat

You can open a zone by yourself, and you need to open Zone 7 across the service.

This end is the direct browser of H5

Http://127.0.0.1

Test account: zgymw
Test password: zgymwcom

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Gm tool address: http://your ip or domain name/gm/gm.php GM code ragezone
Second district background: http://your ip or domain name/gm2/gm.php GM code ragezone

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

External network erection and modification tutorial:

D:\LT_Server\Client\config.php Line 16
D:\LT_Server\bin\S1\gameworld\data\client.lua Line 4
D:\LT_Server\bin\S1\gameworld\GameWorld.txt Line 37.50
D:\LT_Server\bin\S2\gameworld\data\client.lua Line 4
D:\LT_Server\bin\S2\gameworld\GameWorld.txt Line 37.50
Modify the IP address in the above address for your external network IP port and port

Link the database root database password with N11: 0987abc123

Modify the IP in the server inside the database globaldata for your external IP

The name of the district service is also changed here.

Cross-Service is included although I'm not sure how well any of it works, I've went through a decent chunk of the files and everything seems in order. Without the source editing anything is a pain as usual.

I suggest using something like ultrasearch to search each file for a value/phrase, they are pretty spread out.

For the most part resource/skins is just for looks. For any changes needed refer to default.thm.json

Some of the pics are partially translated sorry to say its not included in this release atm, I'll add some later that are chinese..

No I will not upload it somewhere else, if you want to feel free I take no credit for the release

Any complaints please redirect them to the toilet thanks.
Crum - H5 Thunder Legend/LTK - RaGEZONE Forums

Img quality -.-

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's ok now, the problem is on protection of windows 10

yea it flags something on windows defender related to php but I combed through just about every bit of code and used multiple checks to see if anything connects to an odd address, I'm no security expert but I'm fairly sure the defender is a false positive

I got a error when i try to create account, only works with Test account

edit : works now.
I removed most of the website I got it from url links and repacked it with no password did I break something?

Mine is a bit broken atm

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yea it flags something on windows defender related to php but I combed through just about every bit of code and used multiple checks to see if anything connects to an odd address, I'm no security expert but I'm fairly sure the defender is a false positive

I removed most of the website I got it from url links and repacked it with no password did I break something?

Mine is a bit broken atm
Hello help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshot_2021-11-28-00-42-06-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12 - H5 Thunder Legend/LTK - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything is fine in the beginning, after this error.
Occurs when the level is high.
There is a solution?

Translated by Google.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to know why I'm receiving this error from the image below.

a receive this error: "[ERR]connect fail! GameWorld 10061 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

Does anyone have the most updated files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there an installation video?
there is this video, but it is in Chinese and the quality is bad, to have a better one you have to pay. good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is this video, but it is in Chinese and the quality is bad, to have a better one you have to pay. good luck.

for better quality all u needed to do is login or signup on bilibili. and u can watch it for 1080p. :) either signup via mobile number or gmail its fine. cause its free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for better quality all u needed to do is login or signup on bilibili. and u can watch it for 1080p. :) either signup via mobile number or gmail its fine. cause its free
I didn't know, I'm going to do that now! I posted this same game recently asking for help, I don't know if they are the same files or if it's more updated, it's worth taking a look.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
don't you have youtube

İngilish install server YouTube pls

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A receive this error: "[ERR]connect fail! GameWorld 10061 No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."
Help me !

Back