Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hello, brothers Suddenly turned to a copy of source code! Free to everyone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, brothersFind a source code!
Forget what game it is!
And forget the password,But the password should be on the forum,
There is also a trace that the boss CMB opened itFree to everyoneWho knows the password?
Please leave a messageThank you,
@cmb

11 - Hello, brothers  Suddenly turned to a copy of source code! Free to everyone - RaGEZONE Forums
22 - Hello, brothers  Suddenly turned to a copy of source code! Free to everyone - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@cmb Neliel Tu can confirm it's an incomplete download of the "DragonsP_Embergarde" folder that was linked to earlier.
Which is why it appears password protected, since it's just a partial download.

However, the interesting part is that the dates don't match.

It appears to be from the same computer and the same files since the CRC matches, but the file dates are from 18/06/2015 while the ones from the DragonsP folder are marked 19/06/2015. This might just be a discrepancy between timestamp conversion though.

Aside from that I don't see anything new. Still missing the ObjectData database and the World files themselves. So making new stuff is still pretty much impossible...

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but the file dates are from 18/06/2015 while the ones from the DragonsP folder are marked 19/06/2015.

Depends on the machine location. At asia its the next day while in US its still the same ... dunno how to explain it in good english but i guess you know what im talking about :wink:
Its still the same file :wink:

So yes, its just a location/conversation thing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends on the machine location. At asia its the next day while in US its still the same ... dunno how to explain it in good english but i guess you know what im talking about :wink:
Its still the same file :wink:

So yes, its just a location/conversation thing.

It's just unix -timestamp meta data, time zone conversion doesn't have much to do in this case as it's just seconds from the epoch.
But, yes, it's possible 7zip reads unix in a different way than windows does. Never really looked into it, and pretty irrelevant since the CRC still matches.

If the CRC didn't match and the filedates were different it'd be a whole other story.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's just unix -timestamp meta data, time zone conversion doesn't have much to do in this case as it's just seconds from the epoch.
But, yes, it's possible 7zip reads unix in a different way than windows does. Never really looked into it, and pretty irrelevant since the CRC still matches.

If the CRC didn't match and the filedates were different it'd be a whole other story.

I dont know if windows really has a way to read unix timestamps at all :D: I just know that in C# the datetime.now is not using unixtime at all as its converted if needed ( long unixTime = ((DateTimeOffset)foo).ToUnixTimeSeconds(); ) so yes, could be 7zip reads it diffrent.
But i guess this is now far offtopic :D:

Back