Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hero Online (Hero Plus) Viewer&Editer("dxt", UI)

Reaction score
hi all

Thanks to "LordDan" for sharing the hero online game.

The editor is similar to the editor of Night Online Games.

It is a viewer that can easily view dxt files.

and uif and.. ETC

Some do not work.

Total Editer

dxt Viewer

By : gamezone 장비없다말로하자

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cheers. These were shared in the discord if i remember correctly, but good to have them posted here. But as you mentioned, it doesn't work with the majority of files I've tested. Could you provide a filename example and which program to use for it?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Cheers. These were shared in the discord if i remember correctly, but good to have them posted here. But as you mentioned, it doesn't work with the majority of files I've tested. Could you provide a filename example and which program to use for it?

yeah those tools has been shared on official Discord server. it been dead along with the Syntax's github as well.
I just hope some devs are still working on these incompleted server files until the era of Hero Online. I'm not much into current Hero plus content, like the new classes ect. i might just need some weapons content and new maps lol.

Back