Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOT Online full source code

Reaction score
A question, have only file string.language for translate? Why, i don't found various strings, example: Enter game, Account, Password and etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HOT Online Server & Client Binaries with Databases

@MentaL: I want a section bro

Do Not re-upload my files or pass them on other sites. I'm registered and highly well known in several dozen countries. It'd be a shame if I quit working on this because someone doesn't believe me.

I've packaged the Server and Client Binaries (Not the source) along with the Databases.
Approximately 6+ GB unpacked.

The binaries inside the Server sub folders are configured to use 127.0.0.1 as the server I.P.
You want to change it, please look through other posts to find out how.

First install the Databases as outlined in the videos at the bottom of this post.

Second, inside the Server folder: You need to double click application_manager.exe (Its window pops up, this is the primary hub for all the console apps). Start at the top of the list (shows on the left side), double click (very important) each name on left followed by the "start" button on the right top side, then work your way through ALL 13 console apps.

***Note Server console apps***
You will have to allow the FireWall exceptions (plural, each of the 13 apps have one).
Even if your running locally.

Finally, inside the Client folder: You need only double click on Client.exe

If you modify .slk files Server side, you must place the modified .slk files in the appropriate folder in the Client in order for it to work properly. This will be important if your changing your own quest rewards and pricing.

The following are case sensitive:
The primary login to the databases (Both MySQL and MSSQL) will be --> ragezone password --> 123456
Primary game account user --> ragezone password --> a12345
Secondary game account user --> ragezone2 password --> a12345

***You will find videos on how to add ragezone with password 123456 to the MSSQL and MySQL database login users in the post directly following this one. (It will not allow 4 videos per post, so I've split them to make it easier to follow)***

MSSQL Installation of the Databases

MySQL Installation of the Databases

Forgive the volume, crap microphone made the volume fluctuate but not so bad you can't hear it.

This wont work properly with other clients, so unfortunately for both you and me, I've got to upload it and you've got to download it.

There are still starter items not correct for a few classes (Within a few minutes of starting you'll have heal pots if you want to play a character that does not have starting gear. This is only for the initial 5 minutes or so of game play, so no biggie.), some quest rewards are obviously incorrect (mostly on the rogue, but others have a couple), the very first few quests are in Chinese still (I'm sure you can ignore that or fix it yourself), I've not put the cash shop together yet either.

I'm sure there are other things but they are all minor scripting or .slk file modifications (which you can open in excel spreadsheet, just saying).

MediaFire Links

This runs perfectly on Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP (Any), Windows Server 2008. I have not tested this on my Windows Server 2003. I do not have Windows Vista (not a fan) so I cannot test this one. I have not tested this on any of my half dozen *nix servers (have not compiled for WineHQ nor have I the time, sorry) here at the house. If it works on either of those 2 please post a response so I can update this portion so people know what OS's this will work on.

You may have to login to your own MediaFire account and copy the files to your personal folders to download them. We all know how MediaFire gets with multi-part zip files and her whining message about having to download it from your own account. I don't expect it will be an issue, but if it is please leave a response somewhere in the thread. (If I upload elsewhere I do, don't whine asking me to do so. That'd just be rude)
***Note*** Ignore it saying broken, they're not, they are however multi-piece files so she'll complain about it. You may have to login to your own MediaFire account and copy the files to your personal folders to download them. We all know how MediaFire gets with multi-part zip files and her whining message about having to download it from your own account. I don't expect it will be an issue, but if it is please leave a response somewhere in the thread. (If I upload elsewhere I do, don't whine asking me to do so. That'd just be rude)

I know someone will ask or maybe doesn't know that opening 7-zip and the first of the pieces for either the Client or the Server (which would be the part ending in *.zip.001)... It may not auto-open by double clicking, either associate it with 7-zip or open 7-zip first and use it to find/open the first piece for each.

Special thank you to holchan here on ragezone and witawat at programercity.net. I noticed the post there and again here on RaGEZONE. After researching an answer to the question can it be compiled in VS2008 or VS2010, I thought I'd give it a run for the money.
I cannot release updated source, as this requires 3rd Party source code that is legally bound by corporations that would otherwise be unhappy, so Binaries it is.
holchan's post is here --> http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/hot-online-full-source-code-882248/
witawat's post is here -->

Database: Part 1 Available (Complete)
Server: Part 1, 2, 3 Available (Complete)
Client: Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Available (Complete)

Make sure to click "Like" and say "Thank you".

Thanks. reupload database please :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server works fine, but how to Cancel the Quest 3130? It's the Tutorial Quest where you have to kill 3 Draconian Soldiers. They are dead when i enter the Game and there is no way to go on.
I found the Questdata but in Database there are no Entrys to put it finished or delete it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, the Server works very fine.
If someone like to test it, here are 3 Testaccounts:
rager1 - ragezone
rager2 - ragezone
rager3 - ragezone

An Accountpage is in Developement.

In the next Days i will begin to start translate some things to GERMAN.

Thanks to DNC for your Help. Hope we will go on with this ;)

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here the original source, not the decompiled version ;)
and as i said to DNC, currently i have no time to implement repacking, sorry.

could you please reupload this file?
i need to unpack .data file to get some texture from this game. Thank you if you can help.

Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
could you please reupload this file?
i need to unpack .data file to get some texture from this game. Thank you if you can help.
I will try i need to check my HDD :D
Link to server and client

Source client +Server+tools
enjoy :D Hope this thread will be again alive :p

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thanks if you can reupload this file. I need this tool too. Because some assets from this game can be used to replace for another game. Hope you can help. :blushing:
I upload all source what was in this thread before. There was a tool folder inside. Check whole archive.

Back