Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The given client is a bit problematic, every time I try to use it it crashes my machine and I have to reset it. You need to find a client that works properly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Matar , I was so fascinated that I forgot to say thank you :D, thank you so much for the great work and above all for sharing with the community, you could have sold more preferred to share, and for people like you we can keep moving forward and exploring the world, You could create a link on github so we can push updates, that would be nice.

you welcome no skill my friend I am not a dev

@Matar , How can individual files of the server-side map folder be modified or extracted from the client? and the scenario files? they were made at the same time, so they were converted from the client side. ( .hmb and .ase files ):?::D: KR 3.1 maps not working for 1.16.1 server side.

i dont know how but you can get map xml from extracting gamedatas and it will be in GameData\level\area

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar If I preferred to install the server locally instead of the VM, what information do I have to change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar If I preferred to install the server locally instead of the VM, what information do I have to change?

1) Start the virtual machine
2)Run Acronis from USB / disk image and make a backup
3)Extract this backup to any place you like
4) Set up the network
I transferred from VM Vindictus to the server this way and put it on the internet.
By the way even without static ip you can connect the server to the internet. There was a time - I rented how then the cheapest vds and using VPN + port forwarding in the VDS server to a local server brought the server Allods Online in the Internet and it worked fine for about 6 months and kept 20 + people (while the ping is not growing much +20-40ms)
Often in vds is protection from ddos, but for vpn (properly configured) - no trace will not show the real ip server
Many game private servers are closed only because of the high cost of renting a dedicated server, and here about $ 1 per month to rent vds can afford even a schoolboy.
Provided, of course, that he has a local server at home)))
Eh there was a time ... So turn on your logic and smoke the guides! =)

Last edited:
Reaction score
@buzzrudxo the client (3.1) is in Korean from this site :
I was able to download the installer but I can't do the update because you have to launch the game through the site.
I can't create an account because it's necessary to be a Korean people (pin, phone number verification).

Installer :

It would be cool if someone can create an account and get the updates :D:
I just realized that this client accepts unencrypted xml skills, we will be able to synchronize 100% of the client/server data :thumbup:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone happen to have a Korean language file?

and

how to set GM account?

good luck on downloading the client will be great if @orion13 can fix it

you can set GM account : ICARUS_Login_Database - AccountInfo - your name - set permission to 100

and on game press CTRL+] if its working you will get GM menu

coz of client and server sync some commands will not work you can check it

qisCrPs - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

@orion13 you can try the client its on C:\YD Online\ICARUS and its working i can login to world but not char page coz its kr i dont know the error take it from here and do your magic

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm done syncing the maps, the Patch is ready :D:
Extract Game.rar in the main directory : ICARUS (Use the client 3.1 shared by Matar)
(You can remove the file "gamedatas.npk" from the game)

For those who want to put the game in Korean, extract the KR Patch in : ICARUS/Game

If there are problems with a Character saved with the old data, delete him.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@orion13

nice job man. but i think There seems to be a problem with the quest file in the server. Did you solve the problem?
(talent quest not working, and etc quest....)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm done syncing the maps, the Patch is ready :D:
Extract Game.rar in the main directory : ICARUS (Use the client 3.1 shared by Matar)
(You can remove the file "gamedatas.npk" from the game)

For those who want to put the game in Korean, extract the KR Patch in : ICARUS/Game

If there are problems with a Character saved with the old data, delete him.

Great job man Thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay... quest problem. It doesn't matter any more..

But Among some of the fellows, the ex) shining Mecca Ghost Fellow has a client error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@orion13 Matar
thx guys.

The quest problem has been resolved. Thank you.

List of bugs I found.

1. The problem is that the guild mark cannot be changed.
2. 40lv 50lv Instance Dungeon Channel is not allowed.
3. Weapon Item Awakening NPC Absence.
4. Client error when summoning some fellows. Example) Shining Mecca Ghost

Here's a list of bugs I've found so far. I will reply if I find more bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@orion13 @Matar
thx guys.

The quest problem has been resolved. Thank you.

List of bugs I found.

1. The problem is that the guild mark cannot be changed.
2. 40lv 50lv Instance Dungeon Channel is not allowed.
3. Weapon Item Awakening NPC Absence.
4. Client error when summoning some fellows. Example) Shining Mecca Ghost

Here's a list of bugs I've found so far. I will reply if I find more bugs.

You need open client and pick all .bin and .xml, put in server for sync. But, dont wave all .xml in client side, to work perfectly without bugs, you would have to have the original client

Reaction score
@buzzrudxo I haven't been able to test for the Guild mark yet.
I found out why you don't see Weapon Awakening NPC "Aru", it was just disable in the Map C01 spawn_npc_map_c01.xml
I put the map with Aru activated as an Attachment.
Replaces those that are:
-for Client ICARUS\Game\GameData\level\spawns\map_c01
-for Server C:\Server\Map\map_c01

Lv40 Lv50 Instance Dungeon : You need an item to enter these dungeons.
For lv40, it's an Emblem, for the other, I can't remember.
I think it's the textures are missing for some fellows and make crashed the client.
Have you managed to create an account on the Icarus kr website?

Back