Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Reaction score
I found the I.C PROJECT 3.7 client, as incredible as this link and the official one that was on their website seem, I don't know how it didn't go online... I don't think it will be useful for anything else: .
apsdjs, The worst thing is that the UID is correct, when I run it through the vm it works, but when I extract the server from the vm and try to run it on my windows 10 I get this error.

so, possible, you's problem is - U use 3.7 versus needed 3.1 Client in this tread...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the problem guys, it turns out that I was running laragon through the windows "downloads" folder, after I moved it to the root C:/, it worked!. For some reason if I run laragon from somewhere other than the root C:/ it doesn't work. Here's a tip for anyone who wants to extract the files from the vm and try to run it on their own computer :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Decompiled launcher for testing. Guys, gotta work on it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@deli39 , And the same problem as mine, this error happens if you remove the server and the api from the virtual machine .... I still couldn't solve it. It appears to be a connection driver error.

Database Log:
[Error] ERR(GET): SQL_ERROR >> { CALL Select_CharacterBase_proc10 ( 5, 4 ) }
11/17/22 18:39:30 [Error] SqlState:HY000, NativeError:0 Msg:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Unknown symbol received from SQL Server11/17/22 18:39:30 [System] [_QueryCase_SelectChar::vComplete] (5)(5) Load Failed. Result(20)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

If anyone has a pan.baidu account and can download them. Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the first address (kueryule and baidu 1bg1msD8MFZKiH7S41wLl7w?pwd=o90s) , this is not the right link.
This one is for downloading a pack of tools password protected without interest (Vmware, Notepad++, DNSpy, APKTool, jdk, ...).
To obtain the real link, you need to pay 80000 credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login Error Help ~~

When I connect to the client, it says that I am not logged in.
I can't connect, does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ wind1818, I believe it's the wrong UUID, did you watch the instruction video?I believe it's the wrong UUID, did you watch the instruction video?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I watched the video. I'll have to try it again.

Did anyone succeed in Windows 11? There was an error like that when I accessed the official server. I used a chrome browser, and that could be the reason.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have the launcher with source from the old release, i didn't test yet but i think it will work

Matar - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Re-upload please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I solved the problem.

It seems that it was a Windows 11 compatibility problem or a problem that occurred after connecting to the official server and installing the game. After formatting Windows 10, I can connect normally.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I even ended up giving up because it didn't connect and the videos are not very explanatory to be able to connect in a local connection or online mode in a vps..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hanakasu Capital City Christmas Patch

If you put the client patch in that path, the Christmas patch will be applied.

20221212_121226 - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

patch = ICARUS 3.1\Game\Levels

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
Strange problem:
- was server system is Windows Server 2012R2 + MS SQL Server 2017CU31 works fine like with MaTaR's VM
- now change server system to Windows Server 2022 + MS SQL Server 2019CU18
- all server side start correctly
- in client side - start normally without any error
- after press button "Start Game" Authority pass normally and me can select world
- after selecting account's person and press button "Start Game" catch strange message "Database error has occured" and client stuck on "Connecting..." message

add some data from WorldServer's DBLog:
Code:
[Error] ERR(GET): SQL_ERROR >> { CALL Select_CharacterBase_proc10 ( 1, 4 ) }
[Error] SqlState:HY000, NativeError:4096  Msg:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Protocol error in TDS stream 
[System] [_QueryCase_SelectChar::vComplete] (1)(2) Load Failed. Result(20)

So very strange in MaTaR's VM with Windows Server 2016 + SQL Server 2019 all works fine but in my config catch errors...

P.S.. This problem not only mine...

Possible problem in SQL procedure Select_CharacterBase_proc10
Code:
SET @LastDate = DATEADD(DAY, -1, [USER=27358]date[/USER])            

SET NOCOUNT ON            

SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL READ UNCOMMITTED            

BEGIN TRY         

SELECT TOP(1)            
  Name,Class,Level,Female,Race,Exp,Angle,Money,Integration,MapId,SpaceType,            
  PosX,PosY,PosZ,Hp,Mp,Sp,Ep,Fp,Tp,Rp,Ap,Cp,Cg,Fire,Ice,Light,Dark,InvenSlot,ExpirationPeriodInvenSlot,FellowBagSlot,BoostSlot,KeepingSlot, StartIdx,      
  ItemSerialOrder,PartyID,byIllegal,OnBoardSkillUnsealed,Comment,            
  GuildDBKey,GuildMemberType,EventInGateArea,StaticWarpArea,DynamicWarpMap,            
  DynamicWarpPosX,DynamicWarpPosY,DynamicWarpPosZ,DynamicWarpAngle,InvenPrioritize,            
  InvenBag1Prioritize,InvenBag2Prioritize,InvenBag3Prioritize,InvenBag4Prioritize,            
  SummonFellow,bMount,LastSummonFellow,byUnderware,TotalPlayTime,            
  FellowSlot,FellowSlotExp,FarmDBKey, SoulPoint, bCanUseSoulTalents, CanUseSoulTalentsAwaken, AchievementPoint, TitleRecID,            
  case when LastAccessDate <= @LastDate or (LastAccessDate <= [USER=27358]date[/USER] and GETDATE() >= [USER=27358]date[/USER]) then 1 else 0 end bReset,         
  bMilitiaType, CreateTime, MentoringPenaltyTime, MentoringGraduationCount   
  FROM Table_CharBase WITH(nolock) WHERE DBKey= [USER=363813]KEY[/USER] AND Deleted=0            

END TRY            
 BEGIN CATCH            
 IF @@TRANCOUNT > 0 ROLLBACK            

EXEC dbo.common_RaiseError;            
 END CATCH      
END

Does anyone can fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@TieLay

I found out what causes the error in sql server:
• Protocol error in TDS stream or token uknow.
And a microsoft update that causes this error in the connection driver:

Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update - 19042.2300, 19043.2300, 19044.2300 and 19045.2300

Microsoft still hasn't solved it, the only way to correct the error is by reinstalling windows 10 or windows server to a version equal to 19044.2130 or earlier, I did that and it worked :D.Once again windows updates getting in my way.... I spent a month trying to figure out what it could be, my brain almost exploded...

Last edited:
Reaction score
@TieLay

I found out what causes the error in sql server:
• Protocol error in TDS stream or token uknow.
And a microsoft update that causes this error in the connection driver:

Windows 10 Servicing Stack Update - 19042.2300, 19043.2300, 19044.2300 and 19045.2300

Microsoft still hasn't solved it, the only way to correct the error is by reinstalling windows 10 or windows server to a version equal to 19044.2130 or earlier, I did that and it worked :D.Once again windows updates getting in my way.... I spent a month trying to figure out what it could be, my brain almost exploded...

yep it so cute:
and need reconfigure connection string as in:

P.S. strange identical problems exists with MU2 Legend, but with AiON and TERA - not...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

If anyone has a pan.baidu account and can download them. Thank you in advance

from badu only the clients are death cant doanload that

server

send me the link and i can try doanload it

Last edited:
Back