Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... The xml encryption tool was already released at the end of the topic, so I edited this topic.

Here it is, a program to edit .BIN files, the advantage of this is that you can set it as default in the file and open it directly from the file, another advantage is that it already comes in the default charset of the icarus .bin file which is ' EUC-KR'. The translate button presses "CTRL+N" on the keyboard. I did this to use QTranslate with my translation program.
Download:

This is my contribution to the community, I hope you share your progress so we can move forward.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to edit file sxb ? , how to edit the in-game language and add items to the npc store

how to edit file sxb ? , how to edit the in-game language and add items to the npc store

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone show me how to edit the in-game language and how to add items to the npc store

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
então baixe o OLE DB instala renicia o PC e reconfigura o OBDC e inicia o server depois o Launcher e sucesso!!

Alguém sabe o motivo desse erro?

Matar - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL]

então baixe o OLE DB instala renicia o PC e reconfigura o OBDC e inicia o server depois o Launcher e sucesso!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
icarus VM3.1

Does anyone have tools they could give me? I lost everything yesterday my HD burned .....I lost the items map editing tools .... that read bin and xml from icarus ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where can I set the maximum damage?
There was a 300,000 limit, but I want to change it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried to run version 1.16 but it gives errors does anyone know how to fix it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quick question please, is it possible to edit dungeon cooldown times from non server side, and from where? Is it from unencrypted xml or something else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, does @Anyone knows hoe to edit Premium Bags inventory space,Inventory bags and Fellow slots?

I am looking for the same thing aswell, inventory and premium bags too.

can anyone show me how to edit the in-game language and how to add items to the npc store

How to add items in shop here's a video maybe it helps you --> , as for in-game language i still haven't found that one.

Matar do you know why when i want to change maximum amount of slots for Premium Bag and load the game, premium bag doesn't work and pretty much all inventory bags don't worng.Do you have to somehow manually add the image first then link it to the code, i am really confuzed by this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can any tell me how i make api working via website (zend)
i have created a website that refresh the token etc but i cant login ingame
its working only if i open laragon

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u help me figure this out please?

P.S. Cash sell and cash all are empty (and i did empty table as well)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix the cash ingame ? i have try much as result from postman its working but not ingame

i have created a discord lets join and let us help all :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw a lot of people making progress and not sharing anything, being that they got a lot of files or tips from the forum. Hope they help each other.This tool is responsible for converting the .bin into a format where you can edit and add new lines, create translations or edit them easily, decrypt or encrypt the skills!

yo this is amazing
thank you
seriously

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seriously this ^^ . you're right about not sharing things, people here just suck and when they have something they stay quiet and don't share it with others, I don't even know why you released those ae, there's only blood sucks here.many only show up here when they have a problem and can't solve it.. progress, new things they discover, remain silent. Then they complain that people don't help with files and information.

Back