Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have the launcher with source from the old release, i didn't test yet but i think it will work

Matar - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Re-upload please.

pass: 123

i think GM_Tool give false virus

source code for old launcher

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/icarus-3-1-vm-1206575-post9134143/#post9134143

if you can code you need to route the 3.1 API with launcher

I can't open all the tools because of this error. I already installed different versions of runtime without being able to open.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re-upload please.

I can't open all the tools because of this error. I already installed different versions of runtime without being able to open.

use the unpack folder tools just drop the file on the tool you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i have a question, can sombody help me find tempering files, i want to change rates for the Zelnaris weapons and Bloodless armor, also appears that i'm missing somehow refining and honing stones for mythical items - cannot find those anywhere. Thanks in advance! much thanks for you guys who made this server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, can you tell me what's the name of tempering files, i want to change rates but I don't know where to find them, i checked everything ( .XML,.Bin and others.) and there is nothing referring to tempering rates, so please if someone knows how to edit it send me a message or reply on the post. Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, does anyone has patch for chasers?, and still didin't found tempering files, have no clue where they are..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who sells this src,please contact me skype:wanderingies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I configure the API if I want to install it in XAMPP for example do I have to modify something in it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good night friends, how do I get the sql database to connect I'm having problems connecting asking for a database see the images.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but I didn't find the DB to create a database on this server where is it located?

Para quem esta procurando a DB do icarus que excluiram esta aqui :

For those looking for the icarus DB that they deleted this one here:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... The xml encryption tool was already released at the end of the topic, so I edited this topic.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I abandoned the project, I tried to connect online, it didn't work, so I gave up because I spent many days trying and it didn't connect to the vps :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I abandoned the project, I tried to connect online, it didn't work, so I gave up because I spent many days trying and it didn't connect to the vps :(

what went wrong?

@orion13, @Matar, @apsdjs :

I was trying to decrypt the XML file, and I managed to decrypt it after a long week of work... I leave these lines that I executed in powershell to partially translate the Korean xml... I hope that some programmer can release it complete... translate it and revert it.

Get-ChildItem -path 'D:\1st_anniversary.xml' -Recurse | ForEach-Object {$content = $_ | Get-ContentSet-Content -PassThru $_.Fullname $content -Encoding UTF8 -Force}

ty man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
, So does anyone have any idea what it could be? , the database logs do not show any errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what went wrong?

ty man
it simply does not connect without being in the VM and there is no video that explains it, I even spent days trying to connect to the local ip but without success, so I ended up going to another shooting game, even without saying that the database must not be correct, I only found 3 files that possibly it was the database but it must be bad because it went to the main screen and it didn't connect, it gave the same error as the partner below.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
, So does anyone have any idea what it could be? , the database logs do not show any errors.

your loginserver.xml is wrong, or the generated uid is wrong in start.bat

simplesmente não conecta sem estar na VM e não tem vídeo que explique isso, até passei dias tentando conectar no ip local mas sem sucesso, então acabei indo para outro jogo de tiro , mesmo sem dizer que o banco de dados não deve estar correto, só encontrei 3 arquivos que possivelmente era o banco de dados mas deve estar ruim porque foi para a tela principal e não conectou, deu o mesmo erro do parceiro abaixo.

configured the API correctly?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the I.C PROJECT 3.7 client, as incredible as this link and the official one that was on their website seem, I don't know how it didn't go online... I don't think it will be useful for anything else: .
apsdjs, The worst thing is that the UID is correct, when I run it through the vm it works, but when I extract the server from the vm and try to run it on my windows 10 I get this error.

Back