Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here are two more launchers for you to have fun, divine and icarus pirate:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@xBrainwash, He meant that google drive deleted the file for copyright infringement, that's why I added new links. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
icarus launchers were always detected as a virus, I never knew why.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ICARUS 1.18.28 server share?

i have the setup for

ICARUS 1.17.0.13

i think its in Russians not chinese

but the problem i dont have anymore space to upload the full size files if you need something from them i will extract it and upload it

nvm they all 101xp

ICARUS 1.18.28 server share?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, there would be a way to play it without passing VM please I do not narive with postman and laragon I have an error please THANK YOU

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello, there would be a way to play it without passing VM please I do not narive with postman and laragon I have an error please THANK YOU
yes here is a way to install local on pc or on a dedicated
i have right now a test server online (no client uploaded because edit him every 1-2 days)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, I can download anything on this site the link sends on twich. thank you for your answer I will wait to see if my man finds a solution this night if he has time after work to find a lunch or succeed in recovering the configuration of laragon and postman

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello, I can download anything on this site the link sends on twich. thank you for your answer I will wait to see if my man finds a solution this night if he has time after work to find a lunch or succeed in recovering the configuration of laragon and postman
ye its my test server and no you cant download anythings on my webserver :) you can download all what you need from here https://forum.ragezone.com/f1051/icarus-3-1-vm-1206575/ copy files from inside the vm ;) and setup on your pc,laptop,dedicated server works 100%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just put the public ip. connect the account but when I give it astart game it stays connecting. It only happens when I configure it with the public ip and the local one, it connects without problems. Does anyone know about this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually never tried this game. I have a 12c 24t server with 32gb ram to run my vm machines but man some are just playing hard to get. Hopefully It setup easy as one game that was quite difficult ( most people struggle with this ) was getting diablo 3 offline to work on a dedicated server. So hopefully this setup easier.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I actually never tried this game. I have a 12c 24t server with 32gb ram to run my vm machines but man some are just playing hard to get. Hopefully It setup easy as one game that was quite difficult ( most people struggle with this ) was getting diablo 3 offline to work on a dedicated server. So hopefully this setup easier.

The installation is quite simple it takes about 30 minutes I installed it on my dedicated and it is also online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the server to be complete, the 9 boss of the RRB and the dugeon DGH are missing, the inter server works,did anyone notice the lack of anything else?

Back