Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
follow this steps and it will work :)

I forget about this video lol 2021
and its for the old server files so more steps needed for API
If any one code launcher without the need for laragon to reg and game token to start the game you can skip it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did the same as in the video, it didn't work....
How can anyone help you when the only thing you say is: "didn't work?"

WHAT didn't work? What DID work? How far did you get before you had problems? What troubleshooting steps did you do?

This server is a pain in the butt to work with, and the number of people who REALLY have a good understanding of how it works can probably be counted on one hand. But if you ask a well formulated question, then the few people who do have knowledge are usually willing to help (even if it takes a little time for a response).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon!
First, thanks for everyone's work on these files.
I decided to try to learn how to configure this server, however, I came across a problem, running through VMWare the server works, but I would like to install the server outside of VMWare, after following the video lesson and installing everything, the server turns on without errors, but inside the client it is written authorizing infinitely, and by the virtual machine this does not occur, what can it be? I've never used the postman and laragon software, so I don't know how to configure them, because I always get an error in postman, however, from what I understand, they are only used to create users, but there is the api folder inside the server and laragon folder, however, I couldn't figure out where I should set the SQL Server password.

Could you help me find out what I'm doing wrong?
I'm thinking that the communication failure with laragon is the reason, but I want to be sure if it only serves for user creation or if the API is also needed for server initialization.
Laragon is installed in c:/Laragon

EDIT: I managed to make the postman work and log in to the client, but only until the character selection, after trying to log in with the character I am disconnected. Well, anyway, little by little it's going...

EDIT: I manage to enter the character creation screen, but when selecting the character I am disconnected from the server and after re-opening the game, the character selection screen no longer opens, leaving the screen all white and if you create a new account the cycle repeats itself, does anymore know what it could be ?

In VMWare it woks perfectly, however this problem happens when I start the server outside of VMWare.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!,
I would like to translate something in the game
in which files would I have to look for the strings ?
or in which folder are the strings in general?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello!,
I would like to translate something in the game
in which files would I have to look for the strings ?
or in which folder are the strings in general?
gamelibs.npk\libs\ui\resources\swf
in this npk file you have edit swf

gamedatas.npk\gamedata\localized
Game\Gamedata\localized
in this folder & npk files you have edit sxb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gamelibs.npk\libs\ui\resources\swf
in this npk file you have edit swf

gamedatas.npk\gamedata\localized
Game\Gamedata\localized
in this folder & npk files you have edit sxb

Thanks xBrainwash
The SXBConverter gives me an error message: "Missing MSVCP120D.dll".
I have already tried it on 3 different pcs working with C# and C++
so they all have this dll and use it too.

well, now i know where the files are.
now just get the tool running and I can get started :)(y)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xBrainwash Thx your video but I need help I follow a tutorial video but popup this error massege how to fix???
error - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix Durability??

1 - Icarus 3.1 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

<contenst type="Durability" on="1" comment="정령탄" />
</ContentsOnList>
</ContentsConfig>

not working... i think bug...

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i can't summon some familiar, there's always a cheat failed notice, but I can transform them into those familiars,

please help

Attachments

Back