Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Icarus 3.1 VM

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
somehow strange there is 1 pаrt and 2 desks access is closed I don’t understand why to do this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Adding items to store my way

if there is easier way tell me :laugh:

you need to work on 2 DB Table Table_CashShopAll and Table_CashShopSell

First copy Itemres_xxxx.bin from your Server Data folder (package ; style ; consume ; food ; weapon ) ...etc you need to check the item yourself

use bin编辑器和SXB查看.exe from tools folder and pick your item from the table you need only the ID and name of the item

to copy from the tool use keyboard Ctrl+c

*I use MS Excel to make it easy to add numbers*

make sure the server is off and start working in database as the video

there is 6 Category from left to right ( re -- ad -- rx -- im -- ce -- ps ) you need them to sort your item in game store and they goes in DB 2 tables

this video as an example no need to copy it

Video:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar

thx :)
and
I want to add a new weapon item that the official server has to my server & client. Please let me know the files that need to be updated. Image, item information... and so on

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
everything works fine thank you shared so the machine can work with 4 cores and 8 GB of RAM, though you need to create a swap file of 16 GB of memory, otherwise the world server will not start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar

thx :)
and
I want to add a new weapon item that the official server has to my server & client. Please let me know the files that need to be updated. Image, item information... and so on

All item information is in the .bin, data and res files, one is responsible for image, icon, texture and 3D and another is for ID, status...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Extraction code: 6666
I'm not sure if these server files come from here but there is also a client for the game.
It goes very badly download from pan.baidu to me I have no chance to download everything that is there
:*:

Reaction score
I am importing the data of the KR updated Client, I just came across a wall: the skills are encrypted again :thumbdown:
At this state, it's impossible to update server data at 100 % without a tool to decrypt the skills.

Back