• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Icarus Online 3.1 (New)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Japan only japan :( untested. i only eu,kr. Japan no have.

Reaction score
I just finish making New 3.1 server from this thread files need testing i will post it in new Thread as soon i finish it hopefully with client
oQVDsq1 - Icarus Online 3.1 (New) - RaGEZONE Forums

So how you's work on it?

So in THIS tread

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar, What kind of commands has GM, and can gm send message globaly,to whole world, or that can only admin do?

Edit:
And how can i send people items in ellora storage?

How do i use GM Tool? can someone explain.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Matar, What kind of commands has GM, and can gm send message globaly,to whole world, or that can only admin do?

Edit:
And how can i send people items in ellora storage?

How do i use GM Tool? can someone explain.

If you have GM account, just enter in chat and check "General", "Regional"..etc... There will be one more option than usual, then everything you type and press enter will appear for everyone. In Login server or World serve, you can click in "NOTICE" and send mensage too

For Gm Toll press CTRL + [ and choice tab, you can summon monster, fellow, transform monster, summon npc, itenc and etc.

About send itens for all ppl in ellora, you can check db, there is a procedure "ikr...." that already does this, it has a condition "1 = online" and " 0=off ", just adjust the id of the item you want to send and determine the condition after executing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys how do you changing tempering for all armor /weapons and jewls, actualy only legendary and mythic is important to me, i have tried to find file and i didn't find anything, can someone tell me how to find it ,by what name does it goes how to fix it? @Matar @Everyone

If you have GM account, just enter in chat and check "General", "Regional"..etc... There will be one more option than usual, then everything you type and press enter will appear for everyone. In Login server or World serve, you can click in "NOTICE" and send mensage too

For Gm Toll press CTRL + [ and choice tab, you can summon monster, fellow, transform monster, summon npc, itenc and etc.

About send itens for all ppl in ellora, you can check db, there is a procedure "ikr...." that already does this, it has a condition "1 = online" and " 0=off ", just adjust the id of the item you want to send and determine the condition after executing

Thanks man , i appreciate it!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know maybe is this file for tempering grade --> <--, because i don't know where to look anymore for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess this server could have a possible client that works -

So you don't need to login, here's their download links from their download section

MEGA

GDrive Part1

GDrive Part2

Still haven't tested so no idea if this is even compatible, but its better than nothing. Worth a try :)

The link to this part is invalid, can you repost it?Thanks!

Back