Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

X-Kick Online - 3D soccer online game full source code + art resources + web

Reaction score
webmaster_imds - X-Kick Online - 3D soccer online game full source code + art resources + web - RaGEZONE Forums

Game Introduction

"X-kick Online" is a casual soccer online game combining the street football's free and five-a-side FUTSAL by South Korea's ArtechSoft. "Xkick Online" uses a street football theme, one person controls a game character, the game is 5V5 or The 6V6 form is carried out.

webmaster_imds - X-Kick Online - 3D soccer online game full source code + art resources + web - RaGEZONE Forums

The "X-Kick Online" style emphasizes reality. The game characters are modeled with real scale. Unlike the traditional football online game "FIFA Online", the players in the game are not dressed in uniforms, but in exotic costumes, but not like The "Street Football" series of cartoon styles only played halftime, but provided a full-field mode.

There are street football modes and team mode in the game. It is easy to use and the characters will grow as your game time increases. X-Kick Online also provides an anger mode. Once you are scored twice in a row, your character will be angry and your ability will increase dramatically for 20 seconds.

"Source Code"
This set of source code decompressed about 3GB, is the outflow from the Middle East version, written and developed in C++, the source code is relatively complete. There are clients on the server side, and there is currently no in-depth research to share with friends who are learning sports game programming.

Chat Commands

Chat commands are a way to add new functionality by using the game chat. You can type a command by using the pad prefix #.
Example: #command [params]

• Multiple parameters are split by commas ,
  • Multiple option parameters (can choose only one) are enclosed in braces {}
  • Optional parameters are enclosed in square brackets []
  • Parameters whose name is the actual required value are enclosed in quotes '
List of commands:
CommandParametersDescription
hostplayer_nameSet another player as the room host. Usable only by the room's master.
progress[target_level]Displays the experience required for the specified level (the next one if the parameter is omitted).
who{'host', 'master'}, [room_id]Displays the name of the specified room (the current one if room_id is omitted) host/master.
challenge{'cancel'}cancel: Cancels the current challenge in club match sever.
kickplayer_nameKicks a player from the room. This is useful for moderators which won't need to be the room's master to kick a player. Usable only by the room's master.
blockplayer_nameAdd a player to the ignore list.
unblockplayer_nameRemove a player from the ignore list.
gtnoneDisplays the remaining minutes for the next golden time to start, if there is any golden time scheduled that day.
ctnoneDisplays the remaining minutes for the next club time to start, if there is any club time scheduled that day.

Download:
English Client:
Password: StarsOnline

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this is same file?

Reaction score
What's the difference with this version compared with the other 2 threads people posted? or is it just a reupload?

Last edited:
Reaction score
sorry the client link looks like it was not working, I have already corrected in the initial post:

Reaction score
this is same file?
no, this one you posted is an emulator.

This version is from the official server xKick Dubai, and it looks like you should use the linux operating system.

============
VIDEO GAMEPLAY

Last edited:
Reaction score
I Found a X-Kick Private Server Online:

Down because we got ddosed down and the server host gave up. I find a new host, Reka doesn't communicate with them and refuses to give me the files(Not even the database). Yet does nothing with the files.. for months and months now, so we are in a bit of a limbo at the moment, either Reka does something with the files, Reka gives me the files or a new voluntary programmer comes forward to do something with these Ragezone files. Seriously annoying as it was me who started this project.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@webmaster_imds there isn't any private server alive any longer

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@chaoscauser

No I'm clearly not the thread owner
Then do not keep hooking one and hunting for one comment after another on this thread. You can always recruit a team in recruitment section

It's worthless giving the client out if people can't use it
It is worthless reserving snatched client from shared dead link of a complete different provider when you are not able to make use of it yourself nor cooperate with others to pursue one common goal together

Making multiple different private servers would be senseless to me
That is why you won't find programmer nor you will gain any aid unless you throw the ego away and become sincere toward the community. Running private server has been always for 2 particular reasons on my own end. One as trial run to earn industrial experience and the other to learn more about programming and development so it is for education sake to me.

The interest in this game is not that high outside of Dubai
Definitely and that is common to happen for every MMO here. I treat ragezone as community for resource, education and development progression.

my x-kick Discord has 250+ people in it already from when it was online before but that didn't equal many players. Although the server crashed regularly and wasn't well developed /run
Naturally that is a poisonous platform. Discord gives anonymity a higher priority. You will be spied on and ultimately targeted easily. This can involve DDOS attacks or series of information leak. You are burdening yourself by Discord. You should share what you come to ragezone for and do not expose your affairs so you won't become a target.

I was working alone for the most part. The files as they are need work to get the game up and running
Definitely that is your own affairs. You won't be able to run the game as long as you do not pay for a real programmer on trustworthy platforms and you won't be able to make use of the files if you do not share them with others. There are many freelancing and free programmers that can help you here if you resurrect the dead link. All you do is just waiting

Last edited:
Back