Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Place the files uploaded into the client (first archive is for the Maps folder), place the second lot of files in data/building.

The server will need the map added in the source as well as the client, it's not as simple as putting a new map in and running, you must edit source to implement maps, far too much to explain.

oh i have time pls send me personal message how to do.pls i am old player(57 years old)pls help.i will be very happy to use it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what happend with that error.disconnect or what?

Yes disconnect and close the window. Try in all map and cursor to the weapon item still the same problem. But if using the gm command go_world 1 to 13 and warp to all the map then i can select the weapon :lol I always Using that trick if i want to play the game.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes disconnect and close the window. Try in all map and cursor to the weapon item still the same problem. But if using the gm command go_world 1 to 13 and warp to all the map then i can select the weapon :lol I always Using that trick if i want to play the game.

Post full log of map ( you start ) and map you go at pastbin and send the link ( 1 pastebin for each log to not mess ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post full log of map ( you start ) and map you go at pastbin and send the link ( 1 pastebin for each log to not mess ).

Here is the log:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the log:

Nothing wrong at server side, the logs is ok.

Try to change the client used, or.. you will need to debug your game.exe to check what happen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take care, Jane ( SAVAGE EDEN ) create a new website to sell trash files and scam people.

Just a warn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tel me how to change Server IP for the Client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tel me how to change Server IP for the Client?

If you have the source code search by KOREA_IP.

If you use compiled game.exe you need to download 010editor and search by 127.0.0.

To change at svrlist.dta you need a tool to open .dta file and edit it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How did you guys get it supported on windows 10? I tried the ddraw.dll, but it didn’t work out. Mine just went black screen and never loaded into game, and using vm to play is supper lag. Also, anyone knows how to register more accounts on the OS, and how to set it to GM? Five characters is not enough for me. Many thanks!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have the source code search by KOREA_IP.

If you use compiled game.exe you need to download 010editor and search by 127.0.0.

To change at svrlist.dta you need a tool to open .dta file and edit it.

1 - rebuild the game engine to include the new version of directx
2 - remove some features of the screen ( mini map radar ) to reduce the fps used.

How did you guys get it supported on windows 10? I tried the ddraw.dll, but it didn’t work out. Mine just went black screen and never loaded into game, and using vm to play is supper lag. Also, anyone knows how to register more accounts on the OS, and how to set it to GM? Five characters is not enough for me. Many thanks!

About more characters at one account... code the new slots. Set gm go to t_characters database and change a_admin column to 11 ( 11 = admin , 10 = sub admin, 9 = high gm , 8 = normal gm, less than 8 = support ) and dont forget to use config.ini2 it will enable gm powers

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Sadly that I’m not good on computer. Really have no idea on rebuild the game and removing the features. I think I will just use my old laptop and reinstall it to Windows 7 and play lol. For adding accounts or character slots, is there a sampler way to do it on the centos? I had no experience on computer science, so it was so hard to use when I could only enter commend on the terminal for the mysql, plus, all I could find on google was to log in the mysql. Is there a way to open up a chart to make changes just like those windows server 2012 or navicat stuff? If not, I might just delete the character after playing one.Thanks anyways! Your answer really gave me some thoughts on trying it out!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the help! Sadly that I’m not good on computer. Really have no idea on rebuild the game and removing the features. I think I will just use my old laptop and reinstall it to Windows 7 and play lol. For adding accounts or character slots, is there a sampler way to do it on the centos? I had no experience on computer science, so it was so hard to use when I could only enter commend on the terminal for the mysql, plus, all I could find on google was to log in the mysql. Is there a way to open up a chart to make changes just like those windows server 2012 or navicat stuff? If not, I might just delete the character after playing one.Thanks anyways! Your answer really gave me some thoughts on trying it out!

To create new slots you need to code it. Need to open client source code create new slots, open server source code, add the new slots.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help! Learned a lot from setting this up :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there,would anyone be so kind to help me with the configuration. I tried setting it up with the windows10 / visual studio 2010 approach. I've managed to build the libraries but I've encountered many exceptions trying to build the "util" (seems to be the first compile of the server). Basically all the errors I get are "Linker Tools Error LNKXXX" with having problems with files like "jsoncpp.lib" or other kinds of lib's. Googling those refers to linking them properly and I've been trying for hours now thinking I should ask.Anyone have any idea and has done it the same way?cheersEDIT: tried setting it up with the CentOS approach, which has pretty much everything already set up but I'm struggling to connect any client to it. I tried editing the svrlist.dta but I'm not quite sure what to put in there (logically the Connector I'd guess). Anyways, this is how my netstats look like: 2021-02-10 12_18_40-laghaim [wird ausgeführt] - Oracle VM VirtualBox - Laghaim Official server files - RaGEZONE Forums it'd be cool if anyone that's done it or has expertise could help me on this one,
cheers

EDIT2:brought the windows version mentioned above to a point, where I could build all components, except for the connector. It looks like a linker problem so if anyone could show their configuration (C/C++ folder inclusions / Linker additional folders)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,Can you send me the complete client source code and the server source code to my email?johndoeytb023@gmail.comThank you very much.

Back