Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re : Laghaim 공식 서버 파일
다음은 centOS laghaim

의 이미지에 대한 링크입니다

password???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone manage to get a server running with either building the files on VS2010 or hosting it on centOS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im running my Server in a local VM with normally enough resources (8 Cores from an 9900k, 16 GB Ram, SSD), but the Monster movements dont feel really smooth.

If i'm logged in on that server, the monsters stuttering sometimes.... run ... stand for 0.5 second ... run ... stand for 0.5 second ...
All other things seems to work fine.

Anyone some tipps to fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone be so kind to tell me their configs in the config folder on server side (config.json, messenger.json, packet_sniffing.json) and the Svrlist.dta of the Server. I can't manage to enter different maps without disconnecting

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like you to give me some tips on compiling the laghaim server.
I am from Brazil.
I can compile everything right, I hit config.json with the DB data but my executables don't log into the database.one of the downloads I did has windows executables and they log into the DB.
I would like a tip to know what I'm doing wrong when compiling with VS 2010.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone ... Longtime Biosfear and Savage Eden player here. I've often considered trying to run my own private server just for own interest/to see if I can. I'm complete beginner when it comes to C++, SQL etc but I've had some luck with some files here, trying to follow some of the text readme's ... So far installed;

VS2010
Something called Boost
MySQL

I've followed some instructions and managed to successfully build a few of the files, but when trying to build the "util" file I get a bunch of errors, most of which related to Boost::Bind. I'm currently in the process of installing Win 7 on a VM, and I'll try all of the above again to see if I can get any further. If anyone is still lurking in these forums who has had more luck than me I would really appreciate any help or advice in getting it running ... I hope that people don't want to keep knowledge to themselves, and though I know not a lot right now, I'm happy to help anyone in the same position as me if anyone else is starting out and wants to learn together.

Feel free to message me back here in this thread or PM me on Ragezone if you want to chat about any of the above.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone have offical/custom maps they would like to share? only have up to s4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tenho todos arquivos rodando pelo Windows só chamar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re : Laghaim 공식 서버 파일
ดาชอนนี่ centOS lagaim

ของเกาหลี

มแหล่องที่มาของโพสนี้ใหม

Jane files for free.

This is the same files as he sold ( vanilla with some tools )

Full files + windows + 3d tools + alot of content

Files server

Gm files

Soon, more relases.

Anyone know how to request a section?}

IF REQUEST PASSWORD, THE PASS IS : savageeden

First three links require permission to access.

Jane files for free.

This is the same files as he sold ( vanilla with some tools )

Full files + windows + 3d tools + alot of content

Files server

Gm files

Soon, more relases.

Anyone know how to request a section?}

IF REQUEST PASSWORD, THE PASS IS : savageeden

First three links require permission to access.

Last edited:
Back