Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laghaim Official server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anybody can re-upload the client files. thanks very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
laksdasdklaökmjdlöakmdölknaslödfnkaödnöoaindo

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any chance someone could reupload these files please? thanks :)

Reaction score
just sharing the link i got for this files :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, the link still has some problem to be accessed. Does any other place to download?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi anyone know how to change the zoom in all maps?? So I want to zoom out as far as possible in all zones!! Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

anyone know how to change the zoom in alle zones?? Please help guys

Hi, Please anyone can help me how I change the zoom in all maps as far as possible!!

Can someone help me with the zoom edit??

Reaction score
Well we have a spy here from the masangsoft company looks

We've received a removal notice related to the following public link in your account:

Link:

Applicant for notification: legal@masangsofi.com

Please keep in mind that MEGA respects the copyrights of others, and requires its users to comply with copyright laws. It is absolutely forbidden to use MEGA's cloud storage to infringe copyrights. You may not upload, download, store, share, display, distribute, email, send, transmit or otherwise make available any file, data or content that infringes any copyrights or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.

In accordance with our Terms of Service, accounts found to be infringing repeat infringements are subject to termination. Full details, including more information about the counter notification process, are specified in MEGA Terms of Service, Copyright and Removal Guide

If you believe that your content was wrongly deactivated because you have rights to the material, then you can submit a counter notification on our dispute page.

Regards,
- MEGA Team

If someone can re-upload it and send a link private i will re-upload this to how many sites i can and share !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have the complete files? and tutorial with make it work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone have the complete files? and tutorial with make it work?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w52gw3zo8j3aton/Laghaim_Client.rar/file

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any way to get clean files or chinese name so i can look up....?

This is my 2nd online game,i played for three years.The chinese name is 混乱冒险.
years,i suddenly remember this game and looking for the server,but all expired.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi anyone.
please sent server laghaim to me..i love it / i want play offline server.please re link install and set up ..thank a lot sir

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nope its not a mansang spy its jane morea, he try to sell this files on youtube, this is the Reason why he try to takedown all dowwnloads

someday ich will host a LH server without cashshop and double exp, like a Classic server

im working now on a anticheat for this game wehn i finish it i can host the server

i will post here if the server is online

and we have to make this game dx8+ compatible
but this is just the beginning
my compani works on a mmo like laghaim

sorry for my bad englisch im in hurry

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope its not a mansang spy its jane morea, he try to sell this files on youtube, this is the Reason why he try to takedown all dowwnloads

someday ich will host a LH server without cashshop and double exp, like a Classic server

im working now on a anticheat for this game wehn i finish it i can host the server

i will post here if the server is online

and we have to make this game dx8+ compatible
but this is just the beginning
my compani works on a mmo like laghaim

sorry for my bad englisch im in hurry

Some major cheats can be fixed server side (there's very little server side validation in the vanilla files)

Back