Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Last Shelter Survival Server File v1.250.102

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here the files. you have to add the JAVA_HOME to the environment variables. The recommended version is JDK 1.8, use this file to run SFS2X.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, i'm coming now, i managed to install the server in my vps centos 7, and i'm connected to the game now. but this version seems to lack some audios. I didn't hear anything at the beginning of the game's history, but I hear some things when I click on certain places in the game. but the story and its plot is muted.Is it possible to connect a new version to this server? or the same version without debugging?

in the tutorial they talk about using 13 characters on the server's ip, but this is not necessary, I use ip with 12 characters, I just edited it correctly in hexeditor, and it worked well so far

I'm not using an emulator to run apk, I'm playing directly from my cell phone, connected to my online test server

Be kind, please tell me. How did you manage to do this in hex editor?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to start the game server, what command, from what directory?

Not installed on phone

game start
cd /52gmsy/apache-apollo-1.7.1/bin/mybroker/bin
./apollo-broker-service start (start)
./apollo-broker-service stop (stop)
cd/52gmsy/SFS2X./sfs2x-service start (start in the background)
./sfs2x-service stop (stop)
It took a while to start the first timeWait patiently, about ten minutes to dozens of minutesYou can judge by querying the port to see if port 9933 is enabledview port commandnetstat -ltnpRunning in the foreground
./sfs2x-service start-launchd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to use the domain of 13 letters, counting the point too, for the apk to work

When changing port 8081 to port 80 the game does not work, I have already tried to change getserverlist.php

ЮзFriends, do not use the apk which is in the files, it slows down very much and there are many errors, you need to use the original apk 1.250.102

did you make it work with original apk?
i have fixed the getserverlist.php and changed the ports successfully to port 80 but still not luck with client stuck at 80%

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any ideas how to get new clients to Work, am was able to make IT Up to 1.250.110 but abov ITS Always Crashes, am found old APK from BOSMOD but cant find the IP to Edit in libgames.so to Connect to my Server If any one willing to Help and be part send Me PM

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the original app from version v1.250.102 to connect to the server and also this version connects also BosModShelter_1.250.143

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got the original app from version v1.250.102 to connect to the server and also this version connects also BosModShelter_1.250.143
how did you fix issue with LOS1282 zone its forcing always to use this zone only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirror Mega.nz:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Downloaded the VM files for the server here but can't acsess the BT panel, is there a working VM files for this game or not.

Back