Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of the Immortal 《神仙传OL》 - 2.5D Full Client and Server Source C++

Reaction score
Legend of the Immortal

A full set of source 1.5G compressed packages, the language is written in C ++, opened with VS, what version of the body, what is used. For newcomers. VS2003 may be better, because some changes will be small. Higher versions require changes to some standard library objects.

The source code is written in PowerEngine and has high value for use.
Although the source code is from a foreign forum, there is no official one-click end, which has great value for opening services or the value of selling versions.

Tested, complete source code can be compiled to play

Take some game pictures and videos:

webmaster_imds - Legend of the Immortal 《神仙传OL》 - 2.5D Full Client and Server Source C++ - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - Legend of the Immortal 《神仙传OL》 - 2.5D Full Client and Server Source C++ - RaGEZONE Forums

Mega:
Download:
password: 1ytw
1.5GB
pass to decompress:
Code:
ERTEYTERT@#¥%@20141227www.aayx.net#¥……#¥%WER

or

Mega:
Download:

password: gxne
1.74GB
pass to decompress:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333]www.taomawu.com[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can share a functional database? this game has a big potential full source can be compiled and is working, but i'm not a sql server user and idk how to create a db class there and i'm not good with sql server query, so if any1 can share a working db we can work together.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone work on this?

me, everything is ok, all source compiled, just need a working database but i'm not a sql server manager, has a .doc file with sql scheme and has some .sql files, just need a full working db.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
me, everything is ok, all source compiled, just need a working database but i'm not a sql server manager, has a .doc file with sql scheme and has some .sql files, just need a full working db.

hard to compile? can you help me put work?
i can help u to sql files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

isn't hard, i has a rdy solution to vs 2008, just need sql working, i'll upload everything, you can download this original solution, just need to add D3DX9 source to include and lib dir and u will be able to compile.

some screenshots

<--- error missing db

tell me u discord account with #0000 tag, mine is: iChronos#6562

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
isn't hard, i has a rdy solution to vs 2008, just need sql working, i'll upload everything, you can download this original solution, just need to add D3DX9 source to include and lib dir and u will be able to compile.

some screenshots

<--- error missing db

tell me u discord account with #0000 tag, mine is: iChronos#6562

check ur box

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone would like to buy proper version, I can contact the main developer directly for you. This is an old version. Not sure what is the correct word to use. I will call it the S1 version. There are S2 and S3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database is ready. I will open a public development server soon. Wait for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Need a complete database

Can you share it

Back