Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i create user password in script.php and when i login it say user is notvalid how to fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did u read the first post of Boloa in this topic??? I think if u do same as his tutorial, your game server will be done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vnmit yes i followed Bola's tutorial and I started all over again same problem "ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!"
any idea? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola, how to set any channel server to LOMA server list?
Each of event in game (as Dailly Quest) need to identified channel. If game don't have that channel, can not complete

@vnmit yes i followed Bola's tutorial and I started all over again same problem "ganticheatclient:: connect to GACD failed!"
any idea? Thanks!
check hosts file plz

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any idea? Thanks!

1.logservice on? see logs if you can identify the error. if logservice is not on see the start script where the logs go and read. or paste the log you think the error is here as txt file. not as txt. use pastebin or like.
2. start each of the server services 1 by one and see which of them does not run properly.
3. see your hosts file. if you get messages like "all logging will fail, during startup"
4. carefully look the screen when u start the server, some errors wont log, but you can see them while starting, they go by fast so be hasty or learn how to make it so you can read it later.

Bola, how to set any channel server to LOMA server list?
Each of event in game (as Dailly Quest) need to identified channel. If game don't have that channel, can not complete

check hosts file plz

if your asking how to start other channels. ./gs gs.conf gmserver.conf gsalias1 to 21 or whatever.conf but check those gsalias.confs that they are meant for channels and not instances or such. to start instances etc you need to run the same thing with specific gsalias. ofc u need more ram for each. and use what u wish. like 10. 6. 2.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sinisterial i asking for other channel in 1 actual server of LOMA. Cause in the this game, any Acitvity Dailly Quest (example for lv 30-100) need to indetifined channel (in here 15th channel) to do that. As I tested, don't have mosters to finish that quest.
So i need to config many channels for LOMA. Many thank if u share more information about that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sinisterial i asking for other channel in 1 actual server of LOMA. Cause in the this game, any Acitvity Dailly Quest (example for lv 30-100) need to indetifined channel (in here 15th channel) to do that. As I tested, don't have mosters to finish that quest.
So i need to config many channels for LOMA. Many thank if u share more information about that

cant you just spawn those monsters to where u want them from npcgen or change them from task.data to others? check aipolicy.data too. and spawn controller on gsalias.con. check that those spawns arent disabled on that specific realm. like on gsalias.conf files after

[SpawnController]
disable =

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Sinisterial can you please re-upload the client? because i'm having a hard time downloading with mega it's always temporarily available and sometimes my download speed is too slow. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bola , I used Pack/Unpack Tools in the first post to edit interfaces.pck file. Unpack done but when I need to pack it to .pck then output new .pck file only 1KB.
Anyone have this problem???

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out where or which file I need to modify to translate the names of places in English. I have unpacked and searched the pcks but to no avail.

loma_ma - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any tutorial on how to set this up on windows? not linux

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
13-6-2556 21-59-11 - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums
how to add new channel ? sorry for my eng.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you Bola :D:

14-6-2556 5-14-32 - Legend of martial arts / Wulin2 repack + Tutorial + Translation and Tools - RaGEZONE Forums

I can add to the channel. But it does not show the name of the channel. It only shows the status of the channel. How to fix it ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "wulin2 patch V480~582", "RateEditorWulin2.rar", "Npcgeneditor.rar" links are dead... can someone re-upload?

Back