Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Legend of the Moon] SKY BLADE

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
this is Old Game but good game... other dont what to share this files so i search,search,search and finally fund it! (NOT SURE IF THIS IS ALREADY SHARE HERE)
Link: Password: rx9t
Alternate link: Password: 764w
[Hurricane Play] A Sword and Tiger Star Edition

ScreenShot

good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice release lets try to set it up it say complete will reupload the files when finish downloading.

Mirror: 【踏月传奇】天之刃完整版.rar still uploading

Downloading: 【飓鼎玩】破天一剑 虎星版 with Link: Password: rx9t

I will also re-upload this into google drive sky blade folder when finish downloading.

Found a private server and i think they are using the same file

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i found this it's say, it's mobile Sky Blade 3 . this is the article

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
=remove and relocate to first poste=

Last edited:
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i found another one. the file is set in individual folder plus web and i test that another file. the server file is work on windows 10 64bit but i strangling to find a solution of this .aspweb to make reg account , i cant run this .aspweb application anyone know how to work it? or make one! ( if you want this another file of sky blade
PHP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLGKCdBfMOA&t=673s
) on that vid there is other person poste same problem i got!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
is this running on any windows? or windows 7 online?
yes and we need to find a web register page or open source web page. on the other files share from youtube they have register page but the application to work the web.asp web page file are not able to work on win10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes and we need to find a web register page or open source web page. on the other files share from youtube they have register page but the application to work the web.asp web page file are not able to work on win10

i have complete files with registration in patcher. but the server files is chinese also running on win 7 only.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
There is 3rd share file i found and have individual rar like server/client/gmtools/web/video tutorial. This video tutorial are so simple and i test it on windows10 work fine the patcher need to update to work the server verion to new client ver. On web registration are same on youtube not work on windows10 i think only windows7 work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client is unresponsiveAre there other clients?
Client is unresponsiveAre there other clients?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not download "Free SkyBlade by Pem.rar" virus in the folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a server files latest version with Moja and ingame item mall. can anyone help me translate the item mall into english without a source code?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have a server files latest version with Moja and ingame item mall. can anyone help me translate the item mall into english without a source code?
i've downloaded many tools etc.. but this updated version of the game is very hard to find..can you share it sir? and what is you server's name? i've been trying to learn the server for almost a month now and i have lots of idea and some tweaks ingame including adding special quest etc and inGame mall

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir, can you share the server file. I have here but moja is not working and item mall. I have been searching since 6 months :-( Marami pong salamat! I use to play only offline and personal use only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, is this thread still active? i have tried activating this, but current issue i am having is that i can't adjust drop items. i am stuck with editing mface.dll

Back