Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lineage 1 remastered

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ff7qps2 - Lineage 1 remastered - RaGEZONE Forums

LINK>
PASS>IN PROCESS

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
server is in java,looks like a small emulator
database in psc format idk how to open it

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
care with the exe that comes with the files
someone confirm if its a false possitive

edit,i translated the exe text,it works as ramsonware,idk if its infected or not

906394DescriptionWelcome to Heaven 1 HD Remastered Game Simulator. This simulator is for entertainment use only. If you need a commercial source version, please add QQ: 742395148 to buy. In order to continue the development later, you need to adopt a fee model and purchase permanent entertainment at one time. The simulator can be played for one day. After one day, you need to purchase an authorization code, 300 yuan. The simulator can be played for a day, a daydrop outOpen the registrard41d8-5a6a6-d41d8-00000Please enter the authorization code

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if i can get infected just by extract the files?cause i did but didnt open the exe

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@GigaToni i didnt have a vm to test,i think it detects it as ramsonware cause it encrypt the files after 1 use,anyway i dont know if its clean,just in case i deleted everything and now im scanning with comodo av

Back