Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What version of Windows can I use? i am using windows 10 version but the server always crash / force closed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What version of Windows can I use? i am using windows 10 version but the server always crash / force closed

reason why the server always crash / force closed is HWID lock
the alternative how to run the server is build from another source and replace this thread exe with your build exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im already replace using compile source, but same...im just got notice in cmd service start - failed
reason why the server always crash / force closed is HWID lockthe alternative how to run the server is build from another source and replace this thread exe with your build exe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The server runs smoothly and can connect to client , but an error occurs when connecting to the client such as a Apply token, failed to connect to UDP and others (stuck on connection to server). Are there errors on the server such as settings etc?

btw I use the server from source code (debug mode). all servers and clients can be compiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The server runs smoothly and can connect to client , but an error occurs when connecting to the client such as a Apply token, failed to connect to UDP and others (stuck on connection to server). Are there errors on the server such as settings etc?

btw I use the server from source code (debug mode). all servers and clients can be compiled.

my discord : LolBuh#0464
Is the said port already open?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link:

Create password db hash with dbagent
Open cmd
With command: ls_dbagent.exe -x yourdbpassword

Client does not require ip change, uses the argument key
generated from the web including the login account and serverid(ip)

You can login to the client using command and path to lostsaga.exe
like this:
lostsaga.exe EDEW3940FVDP4950,10,20,30,1,autoupgrade_info.ini,300,0,1,119483910,?account?0?serverid?2018,8,28,0

Sir , can you update the link please ?

( Bang , update Linknya dong , link lama udah mati hihi )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know, All servers from here working normally but HWID Lock & Virus (Trojan)
So, i use my own servers to test and work too.

heBZF1S - LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool) - RaGEZONE Forums

I just took some files here (Loginsvr,webgenerate and iopmanager). So i test to login with f***verLS client but i got stuck in here :

czyG2HR - LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool) - RaGEZONE Forums

LdYAn3w - LostSaga Files (Server,Database,Web,Tool) - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know which client is suitable for this server? Or am I setting the server wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
excuse me krisna , can you upload the IOP Manager , so you can sharing with us the IOP Manager pls :')

excuse me krisna , can you upload the IOP Manager , so you can sharing with us the IOP Manager pls :'):lol::D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can get the Iop manager on LS.rar from another thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yea , im already get IOP Manager , when i try to extract it , the iop Manager get erros like " the file was encrypted " how to fix that ?

Back