Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia 2.6 Asp/Binaries/Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The following ASP. contains
  1. Guild Icon manager
  2. Ranks made with a cache system using XMLs
  3. Database(old DB from Lunia Rebirth)
  4. In game store
  5. There are a bunch of asps that were fixed for my needs back in the day. Some logging system impleted. Feel free to play with it
It won't just run. But whoever is up for some digging feel free to take a look. All I'm asking is to keep the Guild Icon changer with my Credits in there.
I recommend using the xmls converted from 3.1 that yCrazy posted. It's actually the conversion from a GLunia to 2.6 using our custom build BinaryConverter so in theory you can have a pretty close experience to Lunia Global using those files.

Good Luck and good Hunt! Btw, don't tell Hodias he should already have this, so I might aswell just share my own work with others too! :)

@Teles

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, now everyone who wanted this, be happy!
But if you are going to open a server, remember to make several and several protections, try everything on the server, as it is super vulnerable!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, now everyone who wanted this, be happy!
But if you are going to open a server, remember to make several and several protections, try everything on the server, as it is super vulnerable!

The way I had my inetput(iis www) setup is actually pretty straight foward to make it safe against api exposure. Be careful with it in any case tho. I love to snipe Lunia's with that exposed! hahha

Back