Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lunia Online 3.1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To give a little preface;; These are not the official 3.1 source files. They have been graciously update from version 2.6 by Robotex. The project had been halted over a year ago, and still needs much work to be completed. With these files, you are able to compile a console server (for master/pvp/lobby), and a stage server (for squares/stages). There still needs to be a lot of work done before this can be used in a production environment, however, it is a start to anyone who is truly interested.

A little disclaimer, these will need heavy work before they can become usable in a production environment. Not included in these files is the necessary [1] MSSQL database files, and [2] ASP server API. You can download a base from this post. The API and Database is slightly out of date in that version, but the source code provides enough documentation to the inputs and outputs required by the API.

The large problem you will run into with this is the need to update how item instance work, as item instances had expiration times separated out of the instance and into a new field.

Inside the download link are three different branches of the project, mostly similar.

Edit : I know a few people out there who would really enjoy this working base, and perhaps there are a few out there capable of continuing the project.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your upload and those pretty neat files :)

sagedonald

hey sagedonald, what is differente between 3 *.zip? Everything is compiling but is just missing to finish somethings?
...There still needs to be a lot of work done before this can be used in a production environment... by: Donad Sage

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sagedonald

hey sagedonald, what is differente between 3 *.zip? Everything is compiling but is just missing to finish somethings?

The three branches are pretty much identical. The master branch may be the most up to date one, where Robotex had been working on getting the new info managers to read the 3.1 compressed data formats. The one I had normally been using was the FR_DEV one. As is, {granted you fix yourself a DB and API}, you can get into square, stages, but the following features are not yet functional, or lack their LOGIC.
[1] Achievements
[2] New Instance Logic
[3] New Logic implemented such as... stage stat limits.

To be perfectly honest, it has been almost a year since this project has been virtually dropped, so I actually don't even remember anything. In one of the branches on GitHub, we Robotex set up the packet foundation for the achievement score logic, so the logic for both second password and achievement score had been already created and functional. But since I left the Spirit-Gaming staff for various reasons, I had actually been removed from the github access. :| So I downloaded these from their respective forks yesterday, in clean condition. I'll check later if the copy I have on my external harddrive is any different.

can find a copy of my API/SQL procedure for the second password logic. {Although you'll still need to create it in the source code. Just follow how AllM calls its HTTP TEXT PACKETS. Note : In the queries, you can see my frustrations back then with select statements interfering with output. To fix this, jus SET NOCOUNT ON at the beginning of the procedure, if you would like to re-code it in a better way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The three branches are pretty much identical. The master branch may be the most up to date one, where Robotex had been working on getting the new info managers to read the 3.1 compressed data formats. The one I had normally been using was the FR_DEV one. As is, {granted you fix yourself a DB and API}, you can get into square, stages, but the following features are not yet functional, or lack their LOGIC.
[1] Achievements
[2] New Instance Logic
[3] New Logic implemented such as... stage stat limits.

To be perfectly honest, it has been almost a year since this project has been virtually dropped, so I actually don't even remember anything. In one of the branches on GitHub, we Robotex set up the packet foundation for the achievement score logic, so the logic for both second password and achievement score had been already created and functional. But since I left the Spirit-Gaming staff for various reasons, I had actually been removed from the github access. :| So I downloaded these from their respective forks yesterday, in clean condition. I'll check later if the copy I have on my external harddrive is any different.

can find a copy of my API/SQL procedure for the second password logic. {Although you'll still need to create it in the source code. Just follow how AllM calls its HTTP TEXT PACKETS. Note : In the queries, you can see my frustrations back then with select statements interfering with output. To fix this, jus SET NOCOUNT ON at the beginning of the procedure, if you would like to re-code it in a better way.
~Holy Sage! Thank you for all the information and files! I just got my hands on it right now, I'm currently fixing the includes!

edit

i'm getting a problem while trying to compile the StageServer, the Console just needed a little bit of work with references and it worked just fine.
after compiling the StageServer i'm getting this error:
sagedonald - Lunia Online 3.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

I know what it's the problem but i dunno which project gonna give me infomanager.obj and the database is not compiling as well, because of the missing infomanager.obj.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Holy Sage! Thank you for all the information and files! I just got my hands on it right now, I'm currently fixing the includes!
... SNIP ...

I know what it's the problem but i dunno which project gonna give me infomanager.obj and the database is not compiling as well, because of the missing infomanager.obj.
EDIT :
InfoManager comes from compiling the project LuniaBase

Also, make sure you compiling under the setting for Release_TW if you intend on using the client from lunia.info, which is what this was built to be compatible with.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT :
InfoManager comes from compiling the project LuniaBase

Also, make sure you compiling under the setting for Release_TW if you intend on using the client from lunia.info, which is what this was built to be compatible with.
thanks bro. I just started compiling everything and got it ! Yeah! you've told me once about the release_TW ! :) Thanks once again!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you go to the 2.6 server of the game
No. 2.6 has a lobby protocol of 20, while 3.1 has a lobby protocol of 23.
In addition to this, there are a few packet differences which will prevent you from doing so.

If you are interested in building a 2.6 server, I recommend starting on the source code re-released here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. 2.6 has a lobby protocol of 20, while 3.1 has a lobby protocol of 23.
In addition to this, there are a few packet differences which will prevent you from doing so.
If you are interested in building a 2.6 server, I recommend starting on the source code re-released here.
I could not get the 2.6 lobby/stage server running with that source re-released. It's giving me syntax problem, a lot of them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I could not get the 2.6 lobby/stage server running with that source re-released. It's giving me syntax problem, a lot of them.

SS? Lobby and stage are perfectly compilable. The only one that will have trouble {potentially} compiling, is the LuniaClient.exe, which is not necessary since existing clients exist.
Is there a 3.1 server that can go into the game?

If you are asking if there is a live private server, perhaps to sniff its packets and whatnot, then yes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening!
I have doubts about the ingame cash shop. Could you help me? I was able to make the items appear, but I can not process the remainder. Every help is welcome. Thank you!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if you were still around or not since it's been a while for anything that came up for Lunia. I do know that SpiritLunia is alive for anyone that wants to packet sniff a server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To give a little preface;; These are not the official 3.1 source files. They have been graciously update from version 2.6 by Robotex. The project had been halted over a year ago, and still needs much work to be completed. With these files, you are able to compile a console server (for master/pvp/lobby), and a stage server (for squares/stages). There still needs to be a lot of work done before this can be used in a production environment, however, it is a start to anyone who is truly interested.

A little disclaimer, these will need heavy work before they can become usable in a production environment. Not included in these files is the necessary [1] MSSQL database files, and [2] ASP server API. You can download a base from this post. The API and Database is slightly out of date in that version, but the source code provides enough documentation to the inputs and outputs required by the API.

The large problem you will run into with this is the need to update how item instance work, as item instances had expiration times separated out of the instance and into a new field.

Inside the download link are three different branches of the project, mostly similar.

Edit : I know a few people out there who would really enjoy this working base, and perhaps there are a few out there capable of continuing the project.

hey sageDonald, can u pleasu show us a little tutorial to how to opem a lunia server please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bom Dia sagedonald sou novo aqui nao entendo muito queria uma ajuda como posso criar corredores devildom no pacth final de lunia z ganhei arquivos de uma amigo na koreia com nome de opem sources devildom nao sei como trabalhar isso poderia me ajudar desde ja agradecido

Back