Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luvinia Server / Client

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Many can't download from the Baidu link - may need to add a Mega link too.

Re: Client --> Pass= r99s (credit --> 中之劫)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I shall go through the links and see what I have backed up, but it's highly doubtful I have anything left, moved countries.
I am tempted to start this up again, but not sure yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it still possible to play the full game at its current state? Translated or not, doesn't matter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PLEASE tell me that you still have the files somewhere! I don't care if its unfinished, aggh, I really want to play this again. The ones on mega were taken down, are you able to put up new ones?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, I have updated the original post with updated links and some extras I found on threads around Ragezone, hopefully it'll help.

Unfortuently I can't find my translated copy, so you'll have to use the Vietnamese ones and translate them yourself.

I will try and find them and the old tools I had made by a developer on this forum, but I won't and can't garauntee that I will find any of it.

Good luck in your ventures with these files, it was perhaps one of the most enjoyable times working on these files, I do miss the game.

On that note, if anyone ever does open up a server for this game, send me a message, would love to game a bit :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you make a video tutorial on how to set up the server step by step?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it still possible to play the full game at its current state? Translated or not, doesn't matter.

Technically it should be possible to play the full game, but I was only in the early stages of development, so I can not guarantee that.
You would have to check yourself and hopefully you can.

PLEASE tell me that you still have the files somewhere! I don't care if its unfinished, aggh, I really want to play this again. The ones on mega were taken down, are you able to put up new ones?

All of the links are working, i just tested them now.

Could you help me compile? please =(

There is nothing to compile ?

Vietnamese client & server: Working Link as of 11/2020 password?

orikireleases.epic!

Here you go ( I have added it to the first post too )

Can you make a video tutorial on how to set up the server step by step?

I don't have time unfortunately, the written guide is complete and working, i see no reason to make a video, if it's a language barrier, I apologize, but English is the only language I know, besides a load of bad words in various languages :)

If I had the time I would, but I just don't sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this the source code for this game right ? i have it for a long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Do you know if were open any private server of Luvinia after the last time you have published those informations and links about the client?
Miss that game so much. HAHA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone still have this files can someone re-upload please, thank you so much!

Reaction score
I have this
ZqdU5mP - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you so much I really miss playing this game :blush:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score