Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Luvinia Server / Client

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, the tools are now complete and it will extract the files a lot faster + it will also create a new packres.cfg for you to save time, as said before this wont be released for a while since I paid for it to be made, but once I've done what I want with it I will release the entire thing, I might release the source to vouched developers so they can tinker with it to suit their needs, but the source won't be publicly released.

Anyway, game runs perfectly without them being packed, so editing can now start without issues yay ! :)
Will test the English client with this method tomorrow and update the thread, hopefully it works and if so I might release it new years day as a treat for the holiday lol

Hope all had a good xmas.
Can you post some screenshots about the game?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you post some screenshots about the game?

I'll upload some more later for you.

Added some more photos to the first post and also added some new information about the packres.cfg.

Will post below here too, just in case you are too lazy to go back 1 page .. I bet someone is that lazy ! :p

--Update--

Added more photos.

Added more info about other things.

Explanation about the Packres.cfg file below:

01.00.0001 - Client version

<*> 3210934893 0 0 0 1 1 1 - Data folder size or the entire Viet folder size.

<cursors> 178708 0 0 0 1 1 1 - Cursor folder

<cursor0.ani> 3338 3338 3338 3052822824 1 1 0 - Contents of cursor folder

<Return> 0 0 0 0 0 0 20 - Back one folder

The client will check the main client folder size.

If correct it checks from first folder ( Cursors )

It uses the <Return> command to go back a folder, uses more returns to go back more folders.

It just checks every folder in order and checks the size of each file, it's like an anti-editing program to stop players changing client files, if the files are different to what the Packres.cfg says, the game will not load.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Example File Entry:

<cursor0.ani> 3338 3338 3338 3052822824 1 1 0

The first number is the compressed size of the file

The 2nd is the extracted size

The 3rd is the same as the first compressed size

The 4th is the CRC

The 5th is the dwPackageType

The 6th is the compression type

The 7th is the bool

Note:
This file is not compressed, so the 3 file size's are entered as the uncompressed size.

Hope this was of some help to you all, I am making steady progress, but as I do not speak Vietnamese, it's obviously going slower than I'd like lol

Get in touch guys and join my project.

If you need me here is my skype:

OrikiWLevani

Only add if you have something constructive to discuss, do not add me just to ask for a tool or the entire source for the game, there is a source already on this thread, it seems incomplete, but it could be used if someone with the knowledge can finish it, I might give it a go after finishing this set.

Reactions: Ben
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Another update.
Getting quite far with the translations now, Skills, character info, interface (Most of it) and other parts all done, starting on quests now and should be finished soon.

On another note, I am currently looking for anyone who has vast SQL experience, I need a pro and this isn't just a cry for help, it's me begging for help lol
I need someone who'd be able to port this server from the GSQL crap it is using, to a normal SQL program like MSQL or MYSQL or even Navicat is fine, I can not edit a single thing in the db using this GSQL, you can't even view it, so anyone willing to lend a hand please get in touch.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Reserved space for updated client upload.
Will be uploading a partially translated client ( English ), it's not complete but it runs and maybe 40% is translated now.
The files have been unpacked and the packres.cfg is configured to run this way, so do NOT repack unless you know how to edit the packres.cfg.
Hope you lot enjoy and come on people, join the project and help complete this, I don't have the most amount of time these days, so I can't finish as quick as I'd like to, will take me another two months to finish on my own.

Client will be uploaded to the first post, I will leave the old uploads up too, so if you'd rather have Vietnamese then that's your choice :)
Will re-up the other released files from other people on the first post too, credits will obviously be given to those who first shared here.

Happy new years eve to all and hope you get DTFO for the new years :)
#FeedTheBirds #DukeOfErrl #DTFO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry guys was away on business, back now :)
Will finish up these quests, I have figured out a load more issues that can occur and how to prevent / fix them, will mention all that on the first post.
Will re-up everything tonight if I can finish these quests in time, should be alright.
Really need people to start contributing, only found two people so far who've actually contacted me directly on skype to discuss the project, one of which just keeps spamming links to other files not related to this project at all, so down to one person now.
If anyone can help find the files containing the NPC names, that would be helpful thanks.

Oh and I am considering making a video tutorial on setup and editing, if anyone knows a good free tool to record your screen, let me know thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 149619
these are the databases from your archive i attached them into my mssql2008r2 server than made a backup of them.
they are standard mssql databases from what i remember when i ran the files

Is it wrong to say I LOVE YOU ? lol

Thanks man, really helpful to have that, ok so new plan then, I will setup with these and then re-up, saves people fussing about with that useless GSQL program.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Sorry guys was away on business, back now :)
Will finish up these quests, I have figured out a load more issues that can occur and how to prevent / fix them, will mention all that on the first post.
Will re-up everything tonight if I can finish these quests in time, should be alright.
Really need people to start contributing, only found two people so far who've actually contacted me directly on skype to discuss the project, one of which just keeps spamming links to other files not related to this project at all, so down to one person now.
If anyone can help find the files containing the NPC names, that would be helpful thanks.

Oh and I am considering making a video tutorial on setup and editing, if anyone knows a good free tool to record your screen, let me know thanks :)

Use fraps or camtasia, works great

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I thought fraps only worked in game?
I'll check out camtasia thanks man.

First post completely re-done and new links added, hope you enjoy guys.
Partially translated client, maybe 60% translated now.
The item shop seems to be bugged now though, if anyone has ideas on why you can't purchase items or which files
contain the item shop settings let me know thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Avast sucks, but could you tell me which ones?
Would like to check them and make certain.

Well I got a few hits on the server side, but seems to just be the GSQL stuff, not sure if they are false or not, anyone can verify them for me to make sure they are safe?
GSql is not needed, you can setup with MSSQL 2008 R2 with the new uploads, so delete them if you want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know ; i wonder why i cant use the SoA Client all work except when i insert my account&pass then i get Client version error

Reaction score
Hi all. You need Client vers. 3.0.3.054 + 1 patch --> Upload in progress on Mega ^^ to work fine (Shop is ok) with the server.

FeedTheBirds - Luvinia Server / Client - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL][/IMG]

Links:

Patch -->
Tool -->

1.sorry, big problem to upload at this time, i give you original link
2.in baidu folder, File "服务端解压到D盘根目录.rar" is the server. I compared with that of this post, there are more stuff inside like script, data. Binary are same
3.Server must run in chinese environment or with applocale (if not, lot of scripts in worldserver will not be launched)

Bonus: I'll share the mega-tool (original in chinese + version translated by me):

-edit,extract .DP files
-edit, create patch

How to edit .DP files :

-Launch "Package3.exe"
-Click on "Files(F)"
-Select "Open Gaming Resource"
-Locate your Luvinia client folder
-Wait
-Now, you can study, edit, extract, translate yours files.

You need to dig for others operations like patchs because I have not tested them.

Last edited:
☺☺Just Ask The Pope☺☺
Reaction score
i put name pass in connect choose server then it goes back to login screen with some text i cant read lol or find to translate

ok i translated it to game version mismatch o.o is there a way to change version ?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all. You need Client vers. 3.0.3.054 + 1 patch --> Upload in progress on Mega ^^ to work fine (Shop is ok) with the server.

REMOVED

Links:

Patch -->
Tool -->
Client --> Pass= r99s (credit --> 中之劫)
1.sorry, big problem to upload at this time, i give you original link
2.in baidu folder, File "服务端解压到D盘根目录.rar" is the server. I compared with that of this post, there are more stuff inside like script, data. Binary are same
3.Server must run in chinese environment or with applocale (if not, lot of scripts in worldserver will not be launched)

Bonus: I'll share the mega-tool (original in chinese + version translated by me):

-edit,extract .DP files
-edit, create patch

How to edit .DP files :

-Launch "Package3.exe"
-Click on "Files(F)"
-Select "Open Gaming Resource"
-Locate your Luvinia client folder
-Wait
-Now, you can study, edit, extract, translate yours files.

You need to dig for others operations like patchs because I have not tested them.

Thanks, but you've just released the files I literally began with.
The tool on the other hand looks quite interesting, I have my own and prefer using something I know works, but if it helps others awesome :)

@popejohnpaul
I will not give support to these files, as they are behind where I left off, if you are using the files I released add me on skype and I can give you a quick hand setting up.

Back