Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mabinogi G17S1 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again,

Boy work has driven me to the bone. So I've lost most of everything I had in some freak accidents a while ago. So I bought new computers, and have some data backed up. I've been trying to set up a new server for myself to use locally, but Gameserver CH1 keeps crashing.

A CMD Note where is crashes is:
Loading ServerTerrain... [Terrain]

I've tried an older version of the server I had saved, The G13 version, and the new version you have that has the Windows Server fix on 2 different Windows 10 Desktops, and a Windows 2008 Server virtual environment I have. I don't know if maybe I'm missing some redistribution packs to run it or what. Any suggestions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I crashed at the fifth cmd=> "Loading ServerTerrain... [Terrain]"
And I found that the problem is the files lack "deploycat.xml". Any solution?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i run all done but >>
what is it ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Discord link needs updating.

EDIT: Nevermind I got everything working. However I can't get translation patches to work (mostly because I can't seem to get MabiPacker to work...) Anyone able to provide some assistance?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried to join the discord link, but the link is invalid

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx for a great post !

Can i do G1 normally on this server or client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't get to login to the server, always say user/pass wrong, any ideas?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see that the language is in Chinese, do you have a way/ download that has a english patch. Also where would i go to find all the stuff I can add item to, i dont see an itemdb.xml like the g13

Back