Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercenary online update

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello friends. I publish all the corrected files of mercenaries.Lots of fixes and bugs. But a few remained. The main errors of the server code corrections are not added here, ask me I will give them.I also have all the tools for this game. Unpacking and packing tools and so on.
Beware of this man ttvtt. https://forum.ragezone.com/members/2000275072.html Name in discord al2
Shows files in the discord that are not there. Further, making an exchange deceives you.

If you need help with the assembly or other resources, write. I'm ready to help. There is a client available with a good translation into English.
All progect YBTX

lokamber - Mercenary online update - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tuo you
  • [COLOR=var(--text-normal)]Here are the jackal files. You are a bad person and you will be punished. Good luck to the tsar's woman.[/COLOR]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was hoping someone would call me a liar:thumbup:
You are a very strange person. Is this game worth it? I'm about to release and you're in a hurry! very good
thank you very much

Be careful he says: ha ha, I'll publish them myself, but what only works well. You're a fool. I gave you the files causing the server crash, play a little further. Go to the ban, and I'll post it to the forum now.

This game screen makes me want to vomit, but you say I really want it. .。.:grr:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
mercenary-online-update Where is the code

Back