Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MMORPG - MMO - TEXT BASED] Secretgangsters *SG*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Lielz!

when i login i got this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\mainmenu.php on line 1002

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those having problems of getting to another page while registering. You have to change the links from secretgangsters.com to your own domain, that's why you go to a white page like that. I will set up another example shortly. And you guys will have a live preview of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is a great post! I've been looking for something like this for a while. It will take a lot of editing to get it to where I want it to be, but it is loaded with features and endless capabilities. Thank you!!!!!

DEMO:

No E-mail confirmation is required on register so feel free to register and explore.

Please note: I'm going through and have a scripter digesting the content and updating making small fixes here and there with some bugs in the php, but you can still see overall functions and layout!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me know what bugs you guys run into, I can help as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is a great post! I've been looking for something like this for a while. It will take a lot of editing to get it to where I want it to be, but it is loaded with features and endless capabilities. Thank you!!!!!

DEMO:

No E-mail confirmation is required on register so feel free to register and explore.

Please note: I'm going through and have a scripter digesting the content and updating making small fixes here and there with some bugs in the php, but you can still see overall functions and layout!

Keep me posted. Interested how you are gonna develop it furthur. Looking forward to it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
demo is still at: <----direct link...going to the .com without direct link will take you to the graphic overhaul I'm working on and didn't want you to not see the demo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Dennis I am using this program of yours and got it running on my site, It looks pretty fantastic to be honest and I've been wanting to run this type of game for sometime now.. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello Dennis I am using this program of yours and got it running on my site, It looks pretty fantastic to be honest and I've been wanting to run this type of game for sometime now.. :)

Send demo to test

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll see about that, on another url I have, I do run a hosting busting so thats no option there. :p

Only thing is right now i have issues getting registration up and running and when I do I will make a test login for you guys.. so you can test it but that will be for a short time as I will be opening it for a game once its up and running. I know that I have to change the urls elsewhere but i'm figuring out where to do that at.. and that will take sometime. but for now, just hold your pants.. :p The testing site for User admin will be here.. for testing purposes if I see anything else happening I will remove it. So I'm putting my trust in you all to not screw it up for me.

This is what happens when I create a new login username.. I wanted to add a testeradmin, but when successfully added. I go to login and it says this. Invalid Username/Password, Please go back and

Send demo to test

It would be polite to ask nicely instead of being demanding. "Please send demo for us to test."

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'll see about that, on another url I have, I do run a hosting busting so thats no option there. :p

Only thing is right now i have issues getting registration up and running and when I do I will make a test login for you guys.. so you can test it but that will be for a short time as I will be opening it for a game once its up and running. I know that I have to change the urls elsewhere but i'm figuring out where to do that at.. and that will take sometime. but for now, just hold your pants.. :p The testing site for User admin will be here.. for testing purposes if I see anything else happening I will remove it. So I'm putting my trust in you all to not screw it up for me.

This is what happens when I create a new login username.. I wanted to add a testeradmin, but when successfully added. I go to login and it says this. Invalid Username/Password, Please go back and

It would be polite to ask nicely instead of being demanding. "Please send demo for us to test."

Nevermind, its too old game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice work. I'm happy somebody is willing to continue the development on this. It's really old and outdated functions. But you can easily reference some of the functions and features i have and implement into a new mysql system, which you might have already done.

:cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi dennis, i'm not sure if you are still around but iv'e been working with your scripts for a little while now and they are amazing, thank you so much, iv'e managed to beat all the errors everyone was coming across like the register page issues and much more i'm just having one problem i can't get past and thats missing data, i dont have any experience in creating an sql table so iv'e kinda hit a brick wall, is there any chance you still have the sql data for ( bet ) so i can set up bj, rt, dice and rlt. :( :'(in the gamble pages it says bet is in the sql but in the sql file there is no table or row called bet :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you did not make this game you copied style from one game and used mafia-assassins script which was hacked like 15 years ago was put all over internet kinda impossible to fnd now but dont take credit for something you didnt do !!!!!!!!!!!

if uploaded orignals id actually be more impressed !!!!!

Reaction score
you did not make this game you copied style from one game and used mafia-assassins script which was hacked like 15 years ago was put all over internet kinda impossible to fnd now but dont take credit for something you didnt do !!!!!!!!!!!

if uploaded orignals id actually be more impressed !!!!!
This topic is 10 years old man.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know but i remeber him from games plus might make it more active and people use the script not that much of hater lol

Back