Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MOBA Game like dota for PC

Reaction score
Game Name: Dream Three Kingdoms (梦三国单机版)
Game type: Competitive series (MOBA)
Support System: WINDOWS
Installation instructions: One-click installation
Supporting tools: Database modification
More features please experience in the game

Game introduction: "Dream Three Kingdoms" is a 3D competitive online game developed by Hangzhou Esoul Technology, mainly based on competition. It draws on the main features of Dota in the Warcraft RPG map and is used in the confrontation between the three countries. In the game, the player collects different hero cards, participates in various arena challenges, and defeats the opponent through the cooperation of the team, the country, and the individual's operational awareness to achieve the ultimate victory.
Supporting tools: database modification (using N8 database management, you can use GM, money, etc.)

Download:

Video Gameplay 1:

Video Gameplay 2:

webmaster_imds - MOBA Game like dota for PC - RaGEZONE Forums

webmaster_imds - MOBA Game like dota for PC - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please make links out of baidu.com , we're not chinese & so many hard to register in baidu with otp locke on china phones

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its the m3guo one?already have it,we need a tool to unpack the game bin file,also its a HEAVILY modified version of warcraft 3 engine,in hiveworkshop they told me,but the tools are not available

edit:need to find a way to make the ai push toward the 2nd tower,they stop pushing after a while

Reaction score
How many can be putting one thing and, too,. Are you too lazy to see what these topics already have? Or is this a good way to earn likes? [RELEASE] 《梦三国OL》 (like DotA) Chinese Game - RaGEZONE - MMO development community
Why in every topic I post, do you always find some reason to complain and don’t contribute anything? If you have anything personal against me, complain to the moderators cmb, @Ben , @Taiga , @SanGawku , @Biesmen, don't subject the topic with irrelevant comments or take it personally!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
someone share any tool to decrypt the files,i have a decompiler but no way to edit the stuff

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The game runs on newer systems. In the source code, you can fix this. If someone needs corrections, write to me.

Back