True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    357Posts

Re: [MOBILE]Clash of Kings server files V1.1.16

Anyone able to get this working...?
    This FORUM is poorly run, and suks...

Here is the link for these files since they were removed by the owne i don't know why

https://mega.nz/file/m1olCJoL#b1Rccz...gaaMVeGjAh-hCg

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

thanks!

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    357Posts

I have tried this one and it don't work either... The video is hard to follow... Thanx for your efforts...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrechid View Post
    I have tried this one and it don't work either... The video is hard to follow... Thanx for your efforts...
    it works you can contact me on Skype(msayedkamel7) if you need help, also a new video with diffrent installation method will be uploaded afternoon it's already recorded

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    EMPTYLocation
    357Posts

I truly appreciate your efforts... I've been trying to get a working coc or similar for quite some time... I tried using the latest win10 os, got to the point where I RUN_GAME.bat and it fails to find Java... When I looked for Java verification, the bin dir was missing... I looked closer to the video and noticed that you used win server... I'll try again, but I dread that video is to small quality and critical points you are to fast, can't see mouse clicks... I've tried other servers, so I was able to stumble through it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrechid View Post
    I truly appreciate your efforts... I've been trying to get a working coc or similar for quite some time... I tried using the latest win10 os, got to the point where I RUN_GAME.bat and it fails to find Java... When I looked for Java verification, the bin dir was missing... I looked closer to the video and noticed that you used win server... I'll try again, but I dread that video is to small quality and critical points you are to fast, can't see mouse clicks... I've tried other servers, so I was able to stumble through it...
    you can change the bin dir from run_game.bat go and edit it using Notepad++ to your java bin direction it will work.
    The files toutrial time is small because the files doesn't require the files to make worldmap point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement