Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Clash Of Kings V6.12 files with video tutorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there everyone,
I've upgraded the files from V5.36 version to 6.12 files and with new stuff:

1- the files now won't require from you to wait for (map installation) which takes a long time on HDD computers and servers (Method 1 files feature)

2- the Throne now works
3- the world map now works, unlike 3.13.0 files
4- i've added a new GM (I recommend making it on localhost)
5- Automatic upgrade building just place the building and restart the game, you will find it automatically upgraded

unfortunately the chat didn't work, if I found a way to wake it work i will share it here and on my channel the closest thing to fix it was this video ( )

soon i will upload files and a video on fixing Facebook binding problem on my Chanel and website I'll share them here

Method 1 files link : -
the website link :

the tutorial video for Method 1 :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey bro,
Thanks for sharing
I run the game at first time, but when I close it then try to open again
it gave me Login Failed error
I tried to remove php_study,Game Folders and paste them again with edition as mentioned but still not working
So can you help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro,
Thanks for sharing
I run the game at first time, but when I close it then try to open again
it gave me Login Failed error
I tried to remove php_study,Game Folders and paste them again with edition as mentioned but still not working
So can you help?
contact me on facebook

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that there are some people who had a problem with these files like for ex (server under maintenance) and it's not from the files i also took a long time to solve this problem you have to put the files in the right directions and follow the exact steps i've made in the video or this error will pop up to you.

I'll label this video and these files as (Method 1) which means there will be another video(along with the facebook binding fix video) and another files, but these files will have another Method to install(the old one) which will require you to manually install the database and wait for the world map to make so you don't see bugs like (server under maintenance)

And i want to comment on other things like: [The files are old] these files are original V5.36 which was published to the public by MixFixPlay thanks to him, currently we don't have any true V6.12 so i upgraded the V5.36 files to work on the V6.12 and the reason why i chose v6.12 is because it's the highest version which support auto upgrade buildings

[The files are buggy] of course the files are buggy they are upgraded from their default extension if you looked into the files you will see some errors like missing table in cokdb_global and a function that the apk requests from the server but it doesn't exist in the game files errors like this happens because they are upgraded you can instead come here in the thread and try with us solve these bugs so we can get the best stable files of this version.

I personally recommend using 3.13.0 files or older they are the most stable

And about the stable servers that have v6 files or higher these files are paid and their prices can be so high and don't forget that there spammers and A***oles who will reply to you fast before they get the money and after they get the money they will rarley reply from you (from a personal experince) i have a friend who bought files which was suposed to be V6 files but in the end there were 3.13.0 files and the problem is he bought the files from one of the most famous mods and modders so be careful when you are buying cok files there are may scammers.

[You're a spammer] Are you kidding me! have you even checked the files or talked to me about the problem you faced or checked my profile here in ragezone ??!

The files will come after a week they won't take long time like these files, i currently have problems with my internet so it will take a week.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there!
Tomorrow there will be a video uploaded about installing COK P6 files V6.12 in a different method, it will have the same files just differences in the way they are setup. Also i have the source code for COK both apk client source and server files source with Original elex Gm and you can login into that GM

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello there!
Tomorrow there will be a video uploaded about installing COK P6 files V6.12 in a different method, it will have the same files just differences in the way they are setup. Also i have the source code for COK both apk client source and server files source with Original elex Gm and you can login into that GM
How much does it cost to buy Elex GM console?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much does it cost to buy Elex GM console?
I'm not selling the GM console you can pick it from empire war of kings files or 1.1.9 file. I give the password hash with the source code files to make it easier to open the GM console by making the login page work for debugging it to get it working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add the skins in the store and change the prices ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in which file? I find skin codes in several files, I modify them but nothing changes

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello is this project still alive?I managed to do everything in order the only issue im having is with the apk when i edit the hostnames and sign it while it does install on my device the app refuses to open.Any ideas?The original apk in the files works normally before i edit and sign it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tried them as well Method 1 i have the same issue after signing apk it will install on my device and after it wont even open instant crash and method 2 while adding the databases on sql cokdb1 spews an error and crashes whole mysql program.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A528B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
What version is this
I cant DL the file. i dont have 300coin there

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I noticed that there are some people who had a problem with these files like for ex (server under maintenance) and it's not from the files i also took a long time to solve this problem you have to put the files in the right directions and follow the exact steps i've made in the video or this error will pop up to you.

I'll label this video and these files as (Method 1) which means there will be another video(along with the facebook binding fix video) and another files, but these files will have another Method to install(the old one) which will require you to manually install the database and wait for the world map to make so you don't see bugs like (server under maintenance)

And i want to comment on other things like: [The files are old] these files are original V5.36 which was published to the public by MixFixPlay thanks to him, currently we don't have any true V6.12 so i upgraded the V5.36 files to work on the V6.12 and the reason why i chose v6.12 is because it's the highest version which support auto upgrade buildings

[The files are buggy] of course the files are buggy they are upgraded from their default extension if you looked into the files you will see some errors like missing table in cokdb_global and a function that the apk requests from the server but it doesn't exist in the game files errors like this happens because they are upgraded you can instead come here in the thread and try with us solve these bugs so we can get the best stable files of this version.

I personally recommend using 3.13.0 files or older they are the most stable

And about the stable servers that have v6 files or higher these files are paid and their prices can be so high and don't forget that there spammers and A***oles who will reply to you fast before they get the money and after they get the money they will rarley reply from you (from a personal experince) i have a friend who bought files which was suposed to be V6 files but in the end there were 3.13.0 files and the problem is he bought the files from one of the most famous mods and modders so be careful when you are buying cok files there are may scammers.

[You're a spammer] Are you kidding me! have you even checked the files or talked to me about the problem you faced or checked my profile here in ragezone ??!

The files will come after a week they won't take long time like these files, i currently have problems with my internet so it will take a week.

Greetings sir... Its been a day since i did install and reinstalling the whole thing. Always show this error "Server Under Maintenance"
Did you have any discord for easier talking or voice rather tha using meta thing(FB) ?

Below are the picture and i already did what you told and tutorial 100% and still the same error.

msayedkamel7 - [MOBILE] Clash Of Kings V6.12 files with video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back