Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Clash Of Kings V6.12 files with video tutorial

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Well i think i manage to setup server only for now after 2-3 days trying. What i did is :
1: Make sure you have static ip so you can port forward and check either they are really port forwarding.
2: This game actually fun and have bug but it simple to fix
3: You really need and RDP Private which can install own software or any VPS that private.
4: You need to do it step by step with patient.

I manage to run server but for lower version which is only and for now i encounter another error which is state that my game data are corrupt.
Not sure if the default apk that given are already corrupt or the way using apps called Advanced ApkTool are wrong. Im gonna find the solution tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why there is no picture on the cards. it's the same for dragons, skins and other Screenshot_20220311-001946_Clash of Kings - [MOBILE] Clash Of Kings V6.12 files with video tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello There!

For who doesn't know and say some stuff wrong, all files is at newest is 3.13... (whaaaat??!) yes. With little edition at server files it's possible add the 'new' civilization (arab) and then you can use new apk versions, like v6 but server still at 3.13 if you don't edit it by yourself. Don't foolish yourself thinking buying "new version" you will get new features because it's just like have right server files and then make apk work with your server and edit versions in .xml files.

What nobody does is edit server files (not .xml and bla bla bla), nobody edit server source code. That's how I make auto upgrade and really new features work ^^

PS: be careful with shells, COK files have a lot of them lol

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello There!

For who doesn't know and say some stuff wrong, all files is at newest is 3.13... (whaaaat??!) yes. With little edition at server files it's possible add the 'new' civilization (arab) and then you can use new apk versions, like v6 but server still at 3.13 if you don't edit it by yourself. Don't foolish yourself thinking buying "new version" you will get new features because it's just like have right server files and then make apk work with your server and edit versions in .xml files.

What nobody does is edit server files (not .xml and bla bla bla), nobody edit server source code. That's how I make auto upgrade and really new features work ^^

PS: be careful with shells, COK files have a lot of them lol
Actually V6 is 5.36 with additons not 3.13

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello OP, do you know how to fix the chat/mail issue? It appears that the chat server have been connected to a chat server from Brotherhood of Steel instead of the server itself, I'm not sure if this is a client error or a server error, but i hope this will help you know where to fix the problem soon!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
How can i fix this login error on ewok file! The server is good connection in client. The server recieve the client signal but client wont accept new login connection.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
video and website and youtube account removed or stopped
can you check please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those files are full with viruses.

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Back