Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Mobile Games [Reverse Sky] The latest final version of VM one-click terminal + manual

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's a good game. i downloaded this game. Besides, I'm playing more Minecraft with my friends

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does it has a manual installation for a clean centos vps? Wanted to put it in a live server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything seems to be running fine, but every 30-60 minutes I get disconnected and have to completely restart the VM/server to get everything going again. Anybody else had this issue or know what might be causing it?

edit:
Nevermind, not sure what I did but while reconfiguring the VM for my network and phone (which works beautifully btw, no issues editing/running the APK on real hardware) I fixed whatever the disconnection issue was.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep geting this error

Unable to open file "C:\Users\39333\Downloads\【www.asp300.com提供下载】70345N苍穹20\N-ď˝Ě20\đÚ¦Ô¬˙ÂT\CentOS7-64+¬-BL20166.Com.vmdk":

The system cannot find the file specified.

wen i try to run the vmware .seems like the disk is corupted.can some 1 share the file "\CentOS7-64+¬-BL20166.Com.vmdk" ??

Btw im runing a windows 10 64bits sistem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep geting this error

wen i try to run the vmware .seems like the disk is corupted.can some 1 share the file "\CentOS7-64+¬-BL20166.Com.vmdk" ??

Btw im runing a windows 10 64bits sistem

Ah right, I forgot to post about this. Basically what you need to do is go into both the .vmdk and .vmx and make sure the paths and filenames all match up to the split up vmdk, once you do that, the VM will run perfectly fine.

Also, in regards to my disconnecting issue I mentioned earlier, for some reason it was being caused by using NAT. When I switched to Bridged and set things up that way, no more disconnects or errors in logs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ah right, I forgot to post about this. Basically what you need to do is go into both the .vmdk and .vmx and make sure the paths and filenames all match up to the split up vmdk, once you do that, the VM will run perfectly fine.

Also, in regards to my disconnecting issue I mentioned earlier, for some reason it was being caused by using NAT. When I switched to Bridged and set things up that way, no more disconnects or errors in logs.
Can you help me with the installation via discord?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where to edit to translate ?? to english

anyone know the name of asset to be edited ?? il keep looking but i was hoping on a shortcut

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me understand the problem that appeared at startup, the path is correct, but VMware writes that it cannot find it. I think that the archive is not complete and it lacks some files. Can I upload the original archive to a mega or google drive?
vladiks9 - Mobile Games [Reverse Sky] The latest final version of VM one-click terminal + manual - RaGEZONE Forums

vladiks9 - Mobile Games [Reverse Sky] The latest final version of VM one-click terminal + manual - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me understand the problem that appeared at startup, the path is correct, but VMware writes that it cannot find it. I think that the archive is not complete and it lacks some files. Can I upload the original archive to a mega or google drive?

I'll just tell you that whoever put it together didn't know what they were doing, you'll need to edit the vmdk and vmx to fix the paths. Don't bother, this release is completely unmoddable and cannot be translated or fixed in any way, so if you find any bugs, which I did, you won't be able to do anything about it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Had a similar problem! I went into both the .vmdk and .vmx and made sure all paths and filenames match the split vmdk! And my virtual machine is working again))))

Last edited:
Back