[Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2

Server :
    Download SERVER
    Apk :
    Download APK
    VMWare :
    Download VMWARE
    pass : loulxgame

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server | You can unzip anywhere | Can configure play on phone LAN wifi.

2. Install VMware Workstation (Virtual Machine) can be downloaded here: Download VMWARE

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file " CentOS 7 64-bit.vmx " (virtual machine file 3KB í)
    In the VMware Workstation window → Select Edit → then select Virtual Network Editor → Click on the VMnet1 Host-only network card → Change the Subnet IP of the VMnet1 Host-only network card to 192.168.1.0 → click " Apply "

4. On the real machine, go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network Connections → Edit VMnet1 network card → fix IPv4 to 192.168.1.1

5. Click the " ▶ Power on this virtual machine " button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select " I Moved It " (first box on the left | If you choose wrong, delete the server folder and then extract it again)

6. Run the file " [1] Test Connect.bat " to see if there is a connection to the virtual machine. Run the file " [2] Star SecureCRT.bat ". Click (C) connect . Do not put the Server folder in the folder with the mark. No, the file " SecureCRT " cannot be run .

7. Click the " Start 1 " and " Start 2 " buttons to run the Server. Install APK into Android emulator. Register an account in the game. Or configure to play on the phone also.

8. Run the file " [3] Tool GM.bat " to open Web GM. GM code 123456

psstt : Dont ask me how to do, because im only share this server files.
    Last edited by wanbotak; 09-12-22 at 01:49 PM. Reason: update link

MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    25Posts

Re: [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2

Any information on installing for Linux systems? I would be grateful!

MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    10Posts

I would like to launch it online..
    Now I'm trying to solve this issue

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

How to apply ip when run RDP?

MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    119Posts

Is anyone able to get the app to open and join the server? I keep getting an error repeatedly when trying to launch app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    10Posts

Most likely, you have configured the ip address incorrectly

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    16Posts

Anyone here experienced with mysql? I downloaded these server files from pgaming youtube channel which has working user and pass to get into db with navicat but the engine for the tables is innodb and all the data is stored in ib_logfile. So I can't edit any of the data because it's in that file so the tables in navicat are pretty much empty. Does anyone know a way to view and edit the data in the ib_logfile like you would when editing the data in navicat tables? I want to be able to edit the stats on the books (runes) so I don't have to spend hours rolling for the right skill and stat combo but all the data is stored in ib_logfile so the tables in navicat except for a few things are empty.

MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    2Posts

Do you have any contact information?, I would like to contact you

MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    5Posts

do you know how to decrypt those .luac files? I have decrypted it with Mika Cybertron program from Platinmods but I can barely read it.

MemberRank
    Apr 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wanbotak View Post

Server :
    Download - LOGIN GDRIVE FIRST
    Apk :
    VMWare :
    pass : loulxgame

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server | You can unzip anywhere | Can configure play on phone LAN wifi.

2. Install VMware Workstation (Virtual Machine) can be downloaded here: Download - LOGIN GDRIVE FIRST

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file " CentOS 7 64-bit.vmx " (virtual machine file 3KB í)
    In the VMware Workstation window → Select Edit → then select Virtual Network Editor → Click on the VMnet1 Host-only network card → Change the Subnet IP of the VMnet1 Host-only network card to 192.168.1.0 → click " Apply "

4. On the real machine, go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network Connections → Edit VMnet1 network card → fix IPv4 to 192.168.1.1

5. Click the " ▶ Power on this virtual machine " button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select " I Moved It " (first box on the left | If you choose wrong, delete the server folder and then extract it again)

6. Run the file " [1] Test Connect.bat " to see if there is a connection to the virtual machine. Run the file " [2] Star SecureCRT.bat ". Click (C) connect . Do not put the Server folder in the folder with the mark. No, the file " SecureCRT " cannot be run .

7. Click the " Start 1 " and " Start 2 " buttons to run the Server. Install APK into Android emulator. Register an account in the game. Or configure to play on the phone also.

8. Run the file " [3] Tool GM.bat " to open Web GM. GM code 123456

psstt : Dont ask me how to do, because im only share this server files.
    im not able to get this to work can you please help me my discord is Joshy#5545 or if anyone knows how to do this please help me and send me working files thanks i followed the guide step by step but i get a error when trying to open the game

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

Can someone throw it under windows? Pls

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    GALocation
    13Posts

Anyone possibly have the English files for this?

MemberRank
    Sep 2019 Join Date
    6Posts

I have the decryption key, know how to edit luac if needed, can contact via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Junio.Bluto

MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    119Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 0kazaki View Post
    I have the decryption key, know how to edit luac if needed, can contact via facebook https://www.facebook.com/Junio.Bluto
    Post the decryption key here instead of gate keeping.

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    43Posts

I managed to install the server but I'm stuck on the login and register page. The buttons don't seem to work. Has anyone managed to create a functional server? Please PM me if you did.
    Last edited by razvikennedy; 27-06-22 at 07:09 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement