Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wanbotak - [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Server :

Apk :

VMWare :

pass : loulxgame

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server | You can unzip anywhere | Can configure play on phone LAN wifi.

2. Install VMware Workstation (Virtual Machine) can be downloaded here:

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file " CentOS 7 64-bit.vmx " (virtual machine file 3KB í)
In the VMware Workstation window → Select Edit → then select Virtual Network Editor → Click on the VMnet1 Host-only network card → Change the Subnet IP of the VMnet1 Host-only network card to 192.168.1.0 → click " Apply "

4. On the real machine, go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network Connections → Edit VMnet1 network card → fix IPv4 to 192.168.1.1

5. Click the " ▶ Power on this virtual machine " button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select " I Moved It " (first box on the left | If you choose wrong, delete the server folder and then extract it again)

6. Run the file " [1] Test Connect.bat " to see if there is a connection to the virtual machine. Run the file " [2] Star SecureCRT.bat ". Click (C) connect . Do not put the Server folder in the folder with the mark. No, the file " SecureCRT " cannot be run .

7. Click the " Start 1 " and " Start 2 " buttons to run the Server. Install APK into Android emulator. Register an account in the game. Or configure to play on the phone also.

8. Run the file " [3] Tool GM.bat " to open Web GM. GM code 123456

psstt : Dont ask me how to do, because im only share this server files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any information on installing for Linux systems? I would be grateful!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to launch it online..
Now I'm trying to solve this issue

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Is anyone able to get the app to open and join the server? I keep getting an error repeatedly when trying to launch app.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most likely, you have configured the ip address incorrectly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone here experienced with mysql? I downloaded these server files from pgaming youtube channel which has working user and pass to get into db with navicat but the engine for the tables is innodb and all the data is stored in ib_logfile. So I can't edit any of the data because it's in that file so the tables in navicat are pretty much empty. Does anyone know a way to view and edit the data in the ib_logfile like you would when editing the data in navicat tables? I want to be able to edit the stats on the books (runes) so I don't have to spend hours rolling for the right skill and stat combo but all the data is stored in ib_logfile so the tables in navicat except for a few things are empty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any contact information?, I would like to contact you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to decrypt those .luac files? I have decrypted it with Mika Cybertron program from Platinmods but I can barely read it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Server :

Apk :

VMWare :

pass : loulxgame

1. Download game 1 APK and 1 Virtual Machine Server | You can unzip anywhere | Can configure play on phone LAN wifi.

2. Install VMware Workstation (Virtual Machine) can be downloaded here:

3. Go to the Server folder and run the file " CentOS 7 64-bit.vmx " (virtual machine file 3KB í)
In the VMware Workstation window → Select Edit → then select Virtual Network Editor → Click on the VMnet1 Host-only network card → Change the Subnet IP of the VMnet1 Host-only network card to 192.168.1.0 → click " Apply "

4. On the real machine, go to Control Panel → Network and Internet → Network Connections → Edit VMnet1 network card → fix IPv4 to 192.168.1.1

5. Click the " ▶ Power on this virtual machine " button to run the server virtual machine → if asked, select " I Moved It " (first box on the left | If you choose wrong, delete the server folder and then extract it again)

6. Run the file " [1] Test Connect.bat " to see if there is a connection to the virtual machine. Run the file " [2] Star SecureCRT.bat ". Click (C) connect . Do not put the Server folder in the folder with the mark. No, the file " SecureCRT " cannot be run .

7. Click the " Start 1 " and " Start 2 " buttons to run the Server. Install APK into Android emulator. Register an account in the game. Or configure to play on the phone also.

8. Run the file " [3] Tool GM.bat " to open Web GM. GM code 123456

psstt : Dont ask me how to do, because im only share this server files.

im not able to get this to work can you please help me my discord is Joshy#5545 or if anyone knows how to do this please help me and send me working files thanks i followed the guide step by step but i get a error when trying to open the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the decryption key, know how to edit luac if needed, can contact via facebook

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to install the server but I'm stuck on the login and register page. The buttons don't seem to work. Has anyone managed to create a functional server? Please PM me if you did.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone here tried downloading it on your android phone? Does it work? Cause I tried to open the app, but it just doesn't run. I guess the developers missed something in the code, or I don't know. Although I know many other apps like games, music and so on that will work on android for sure! here is what you should guys look at and try. It's a website with amazing tips, app recommendations, and guides on how to open and work with them. Don't hesitate to check it out.

Last edited:
Back