Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile] Naruto / Hỏa Chí 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZERLIN hey would you be able to repost the server files pretty please and thanks for all your work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ZERLIN hey would you be able to repost the server files pretty please and thanks for all your work
, server and original apk in viet , sorry for late response , just now i saw , for others , leave tab open i will accept downloads for now is only way i can.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
, server and original apk in viet , sorry for late response , just now i saw , for others , leave tab open i will accept downloads for now is only way i can.

do you by chance have the files not running with CentOS ? in an earlierm essage you said you would post them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you by chance have the files not running with CentOS ? in an earlierm essage you said you would post them
? i don't remember saying i have files running in windows , if so quote me on it and i will explain

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it was so hard to extract files and all , pray for me i get all working under a windows machine , files inside but u need filezilla to extract server files , if anyone knows a a bit of coco2d that would help a lot
This quote

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aaaa that one , yes it works under windows with a linux sub kernel , i didn't run it native on win , i should have specified that , my bad

Back