Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile]Ranger server + client source code

Reaction score
Mobile game from 523play.com
I have lifetime vip account, i have access to all resources if some one need something from ther.

Link GDrive:
Pass:

Some info:
Source code description:
1. The server source code has been compiled.
2. Copy "5SKill.bat" and "5SRun.bat" to the "res/server" folder. Run "5SRun.bat".
3. The client is source code, which needs to be compiled into apk by itself.

Client can be compiled with unity 4.6.9 (works, tested)
Need android sdk with tool version r25.2.5, if is bigger will be an error that cant find the platform.
Link Gdrive:
But i cant make it connect to server.
If some one can start it will be nice xD.

Some screenshots from game:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mobile game from 523play.com
I have lifetime vip account, i have access to all resources if some one need something from ther.

Link GDrive:
Pass:

Some info:
Source code description:
1. The server source code has been compiled.
2. Copy "5SKill.bat" and "5SRun.bat" to the "res/server" folder. Run "5SRun.bat".
3. The client is source code, which needs to be compiled into apk by itself.

Client can be compiled with unity 4.6.9 (works, tested)
Need android sdk with tool version r25.2.5, if is bigger will be an error that cant find the platform.
Link Gdrive:
But i cant make it connect to server.
If some one can start it will be nice xD.

Some screenshots from game:
If you have lifetime vip account maybe share all the latest files from there if you can and that would be great [emoji16] i can download the files from baidu.

Reaction score
If you have lifetime vip account maybe share all the latest files from there if you can and that would be great [emoji16] i can download the files from baidu.
I can provide you all you want , just tell me what you need and i will post here the links or privat message or skype

Reaction score
offtopic:i registered in the site each release ask for 50"gold" and you get 1 x day
offtopic too : i have pay 50 usd to have extreme lifetime vip, all resorces 10 gold and extreme vip give you 20k gold, because that i want to help with links if some one need from ther

Also i think GigaToni can fix it, that guy is PRO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please find the latest version of the h5 game sir, also a tutorial to translate it, I will negotiate for that

Back