Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [MOBILE] Soul Land Reloaded

Reaction score
the path of java is wrong you need to find that path and remplace it with the one you actually installed
(its the problem i have get because there is a new version of java)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the path of java is wrong you need to find that path and remplace it with the one you actually installed
(its the problem i have get because there is a new version of java)

I understand you need to update the java version. The Java version is updated.
MY_JAVA_HOME:/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-11.0.14.0.9-1.el7_9.x86_64
service is running, will not do start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The errors with the startup have been solved. But then other errors appeared. For example: In the game itself does not work bag or backpack with things that 1, that 2. Completely does not work GM panel does not send either to the post or to the server needed items. Badly working administration panel, and any.

Either I'm a fool, or open the door for me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any manual guide to install this server file? Wanted to bring it to live server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything is the same, but you have to specify the IP address in the configuration files Static IP (it does not change every time you establish a PPPoE connection).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are a lot of mistakes in this game. Starting with admin panel, GM panel and 3 other panels. They stupidly do not send requests to the database or the game itself. When opening a bag in the game there is an error with a black screen - inventory is not working. Solution wait for client update or fix the client himself by hand. Perhaps a piece of code (Bags) can be copied from the old version, paste into the new one. When may and will work bag.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the decryption tool does not work on high versions it is useless
I figured out um the panel works well, everything just has a bug, you can’t translate it otherwise errors
here is another new version, I downloaded it for a very long time and still download it
pass: 8888
just terrible speed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the file and updated client or know someone who sells configured to create their own server? payment would be by pay pal and preferably file on google drive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Does anyone have the client and apk files hosted on the drive? I'm not able to create an account to download these, does anyone have a way to make it available with Sss characters at least

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This source is a bit outdated and needs a lot of fixes.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you have any sources that have the client and apk files to be configured that are not so outdated?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
do you have any sources that have the client and apk files to be configured that are not so outdated?
I managed to work and made some updates to this file, but I forgot where I uploaded it on my MEGA accounts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if you think to see if you can publish even without updating at least the basics

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got a file now the server doesn't work on the cell phone only on the pc on the emulator can someone tell me how I can leave it on to work on cell phones tooAPK link
APK: Li

rocklee330 - [MOBILE] Soul Land Reloaded - RaGEZONE Forums

Server link

TUTORIAL

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
new version sss 8 oscar

Back