Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Mobile] [VM] JXQY 21 Sect One Click - Lang Vietnamese Full Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download link below the video description.

If you want to switch to English language. Please copy the English RES instead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use Res Thai but overall I don't know how to read
If you have the Pack and UnPack tools as in the clip, you should be able to change the language.
Without the Pack and UnPack tools, it's impossible to change the language.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I use Res Thai but overall I don't know how to read
If you have the Pack and UnPack tools as in the clip, you should be able to change the language.
Without the Pack and UnPack tools, it's impossible to change the language.

The tutorial its only for offline?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On 24th minute when he uploaded www folder he have pack files in /android folder.But in gdrive archives these files are not.

You can create the file yourself using the tools provided in the Pack_Unpack.rar file.
The unpackage folder will contain the Client and Server folders that the owner of the unpack file already provided.
If we just fixed the IP and returned the pack, we will get the pack.idx.CP and pack0.dat.CP files to put in the www/update.

I hope that this suggestion is useful to you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a tutorial on how to translate this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My VM can't connect with the game. I followed the NAT configuration and did auto bridging and still don't work. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot connect, i just get connection timed out in my vm :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not just offline, online is fine. I have only language problems..

This Link.

Were you able to make this work? My gate and world server exits based on logs and while trying the game it does not connect. I'm using the online version tutorial.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Were you able to make this work? My gate and world server exits based on logs and while trying the game it does not connect. I'm using the online version tutorial.

Im using this tutorial when i HocVPS script
Cant login anymore to SSH even with 2222

Any fix'

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
you have to allow sshd connection in that port review the video again.

I cant edit it because i cant acces anymore to ssh xD (What minute) ?

I review few times dont shows any edit of 2222 sshd_config

If found this source

----

soucre:
pass: wx1c
APK file:
PASS: rafu

2nd soucre set:
-----------------------------------------------

Besides, I still accept the enemy
install the game server 19,20, 21p okay (prepare to have 22p)
VPS hosting terrible configuration vs the price can not be cheaper
sell all kinds of codes like auto offline, duplicate, ....
Fix bug types, dev categories, feature code categories, ...
Game ads in the group
Especially, they will give advice and advice to those who have used the service for a lifetime without having to eat money and brush their asses like many of the unemployed young people today.
21c soucre buying program donated to VPS + domain name is still offline

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't download via baidu. Anyway, the issue you have is just a connectivity issue between your vps and your workstation. Check the youtube video below:

Skip around 4:30 to 4:50

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't download via baidu. Anyway, the issue you have is just a connectivity issue between your vps and your workstation. Check the youtube video below:

Skip around 4:30 to 4:50

I dont think its that.
I never upload the server files because cant connect to upload, i send you my fb profile ! addme.

Im stuck in this step.
Install ok like the image, but when it ends, it closes connection and i cant never connect again
J1kBw8L - [Mobile] [VM] JXQY 21 Sect One Click - Lang Vietnamese Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

I wanna develop it, but the translation its too hard to do.
And theres no english server of this game to grab the translation.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I dont think its that.
I never upload the server files because cant connect to upload, i send you my fb profile ! addme.

Im stuck in this step.
Install ok like the image, but when it ends, it closes connection and i cant never connect again
J1kBw8L - [Mobile] [VM] JXQY 21 Sect One Click - Lang Vietnamese Full Tutorial - RaGEZONE Forums

Translation is easy. UI translation is little bit hard but not to hard and can be done.

I am translating the game since 2019 starting with class 18 files im done all with the script serverside and clientside. Started translating the UI in english. Just need time to make progress.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translation is easy. UI translation is little bit hard but not to hard and can be done.

I am translating the game since 2019 starting with class 18 files im done all with the script serverside and clientside. Started translating the UI in english. Just need time to make progress.

I can help you translating it. I can understand VN. I'm having a hard time connecting APK to server im stuck at it.

I dont think its that.

Im stuck in this step.

Maybe you should try my suggestion first. There's no whay hocvps script will reject inbound connections all of a sudden without considering configs. Make sense?

Attachments

Back