Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am trying to install the server without using VMWare, can anyone tell me which file (all) that need to configure the databases and IP?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
cashshop already
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I tried your simple launcher k0d0k but I have a problem about url.txt

I tried use and shows another error but same form
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data) at WindowsFormsApp1.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------simple_login Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///D:/MU%202/Client/MU2/MU2/simple_login.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone will share a list of necessary programs to install the server on computer :) ?

Navicat + SQL 2017 + mysql-web.
Which versions are better to use and where can I download them to be sure to install everything without problems :) ?

Reaction score
Why you guys become so addicted with VM image and run any servers from it....

if file was shared from VMWare just extract it and use it on your computer VM already use resources on your computer don't add more usage.
Extract all file and run it on your windows... it's windows files no need VM for it.. if it was Linux i will understand for testing but now it's exe file....
There is no big difference if you run only 1 server per machine,but its work way different when you running multiple servers.Using vm for this way easier for setup and maintain. Also you have no headache with software conflicts,ip configuration and etc.For server hardware its basicly useless to run a direct server,since powerfull server hardware are not suppose to run only one server or otherwise its will be waste of pc power.Likewise,why run 1 server per machine,when you server can easy handle at least 4 different servers without any major problem?Vm resource consuming not that high,so its much better to use it this way,rather to use direct setup and have alot poop to solve just because.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
There is no big difference if you run only 1 server per machine,but its work way different when you running multiple servers.Using vm for this way easier for setup and maintain. Also you have no headache with software conflicts,ip configuration and etc.For server hardware its basicly useless to run a direct server,since powerfull server hardware are not suppose to run only one server or otherwise its will be waste of pc power.Likewise,why run 1 server per machine,when you server can easy handle at least 4 different servers without any major problem?Vm resource consuming not that high,so its much better to use it this way,rather to use direct setup and have alot poop to solve just because.

Cuse vm seems look like lazy options for someone i see :junglejane: vm only cut your extra space for system and memory :junglejane:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I tried your simple launcher @k0d0k but I have a problem about url.txt

I tried use and shows another error but same form
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data) at WindowsFormsApp1.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------simple_login Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///D:/MU%202/Client/MU2/MU2/simple_login.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

u see my post
http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/mu-legend-jpn-server-files-1192134-post9051459/#post9051459
extract web_api.rar to htdocs or www dir host
create folder apilogin or api
then
extract simple_launcher.rar to dir root client

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Well as someone asked me help for installing the server,
i give a try on it even if i said i wont run it but seems interesting to have it run and study it.
Took me 2 hours download and extracting (without vmware)

I installed it on my dedicated server with mssql 2018

everything work at first try i did try the client and i'm in game (for now i don't have client on my pc).

so gonna download on pc now and see if i can help you out with what is missing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well as someone asked me help for installing the server,
i give a try on it even if i said i wont run it but seems interesting to have it run and study it.
Took me 2 hours download and extracting (without vmware)

I installed it on my dedicated server with mssql 2018

everything work at first try i did try the client and i'm in game (for now i don't have client on my pc).

so gonna download on pc now and see if i can help you out with what is missing

You are a very generous person, just the things that you recommend in the problem areas are happy. Thank you

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Here i just upload everything i use for setup this server on my google drive as mirrors if some of you need google drive link (file that i found on this Thread of course)

Client + Server file and addons that come with the package

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Try to fix it and fail
I recommend it
Thank you very much
unknwn args params, u can use my simple launcher see to another post in this thread

I'm not surprise. I don't want say all Rus people are bad but I got same experience. Usly more then half try scammed or make price for some files where they are not even worth it that money..

yep, agree

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
simple launcher for login was created

//fixed revision
ver 0.01

u not need open app ClientServer
just open file server

fixed

extract web_api.rar to htdocs or www dir host
create folder apilogin or api
then
extract simple_launcher.rar to dir root client
for example

change url.txt for api
example

change serverip.txt for your IP server

iam sorry the file has packed by safengine

http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/mu-legend-jpn-server-files-1192134-post9051459/#post9051459
Idk why, but your launcher works for me only 2 times and game wont open :\
Im click on login and nothing happens.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Idk why, but your launcher works for me only 2 times and game wont open :\
Im click on login and nothing happens.

use that

Back