Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

MF

It's working, but download by your own risk ...there's some detections

Better to use Magenik Way if you dont want risk and make some tests.

make shortcut MuLegend.exe from root client folder and add that like this
D:\MU2client\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourUsername%7CYourPasswordFromMu2Auth/TblAccount/InMD5%7CVALOFE%7C1%7C1%7CYourIPAdress%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive

Thx For Magenik :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see a problem for quest..

This quest cannot be found.

Is it the game itself or is it that the data is wrong?
Is it the game itself or is it that the information is not complete?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see a problem for quest..

This quest cannot be found.

Is it the game itself or is it that the data is wrong?
Is it the game itself or is it that the information is not complete?

Replace this file in server/resource/data

~ Updated link, i had uploaded the wrong file kekw

And run CodeImporter.exe in server/x64

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replace this file in server/resource/data

~ Updated link, i had uploaded the wrong file kekw

And run CodeImporter.exe in server/x64

Thank you so much. You have discord ? i need contact you somethnig.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Got all runing all ip in place! But klient dont show up Server in list!
Running on LAN ip

Where you got this launcher? or Client

another Launcher

some gm tool
i dont know was but i find in chaina baidu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload in other sites! Cant read chinase

Maby someone can upload normar Client

Unpack to client root folder,change ip in sxk.ini to you server ip

Sorry this here where you lose me...
First you talk about my post when i said don't use VMWARE if you plan to dev this game
now you talk about edit host... OMG
i run server since 2004 mean 16 years game management and people here know me.

Now Telling me just edit Host file... then you are on a wrong place we are developing for fix the game and make it able to run on WAN not on VMWARE or local else you wasting your time here

We seeking a way of reverse engine the game for fix everything that we need for having full control of the game mechanics every good developers will tell you that but man editing Host is just for testing but the final solution is make your brain work a bit more

BTW you are not helping anyone here so you should just go in my ignore list so i can continue help others
have fun in ignore land
Ok,then. BTW,as far i see they you domain,not ip as point. So routing domain to your ip makes job done. Feel free to reverse it,but this don't change anything.

Too much nonsense here we don't even need your opinion or complains cause people here are helping and some can't understand or have the knowledge to setup the files. Bro don't take this seriously if you can help other member's here help them don't brag what you can.

VM is available for those who want an easy setup server just need to load it to VMWare and run 00-02 and run client via launcher and your ready to play ingame

No one force you to use any of the files release here if you don't want to use the VM files then go for the original server and set it up with yourself.
Nonsense? I said it before,its highly depend on hardware you use to run a server. If you have low/mid hardware - its one thing,if you run it with high end server hardware - its just a waste. There is no point ever to run it this way. No direct setup can utilize it,unless you run math/ai related stuff on it. I don't complain about vm or direct setup,just use what you think is better.I don't complain about helping ppl,but i don't really thing provide preset configs as a help at all. At first point it help at first place,but its don't help them learn about basics,so at the next time they will just get same troubles. Learning is the key. At least its work this way for a long time. At mid 90 there is not much info around,so almost everyone have to learn it themself. Now its totally different. Most of the needed info can be easly finded. But its seems no one really care.So whatever,just do things as you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nonsense is fighting over setting up an proper place for server security but still using public server files uploaded on baidu by someone who isn't in topic at all. So much files, so much potential into placing backdoor or some hidden NPC with proper items over the zones.

focusing heavily on the recommended server placement or net settings without an possibility to properly update the files on client-side. There're some peoples with sources out there like adastmin or ttvtt following topic and waiting for offers so let them show that this community can successfully manage this files.

I'm scanning the files, configurables and worlds settings and i need to say that we will probably don't need heavy sources out there but just the way to sync. csv's with client .upk's. Even if Legend Shop will not work then you can make simple NPC Shop which will sell items for Redzen (yes, you can setup any value or items exchange in NPC shops).

Please focus into that :)

Anyway, so far, good job to everyone involved.
Waiting for some Discord server about that release, maybe this will push that development.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nonsense is fighting over setting up an proper place for server security but still using public server files uploaded on baidu by someone who isn't in topic at all. So much files, so much potential into placing backdoor or some hidden NPC with proper items over the zones.

focusing heavily on the recommended server placement or net settings without an possibility to properly update the files on client-side. There're some peoples with sources out there like adastmin or ttvtt following topic and waiting for offers so let them show that this community can successfully manage this files.

I'm scanning the files, configurables and worlds settings and i need to say that we will probably don't need heavy sources out there but just the way to sync. csv's with client .upk's. Even if Legend Shop will not work then you can make simple NPC Shop which will sell items for Redzen (yes, you can setup any value or items exchange in NPC shops).

Please focus into that :)

Anyway, so far, good job to everyone involved.
Waiting for some Discord server about that release, maybe this will push that development.

I think so too There are many things that can be adjusted. According to our own idea Because we control it :junglejane::junglejane:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok,whatever. But get things real - if you can't handle config to make it work with wan - this is not a vmware problem. Can't work with internet access? Indeed,this is pain in butt if you use it with NAT,but this is actually meant to work this way. Need NAT? Ok,whatever,just use a hardware for it. Its might be more complexed,but this is not that hard. I actually tried it before and this works without any problem. There is simple only one down thing with it,you need to handle 2 phisical interfaces.Blame vm for inability to use 1 interface for everything - not really wise way to handle things. Anyway - if you want to run a server,you should use a proper hardware for it. Why in the first place want it,if you simple don't have needed hardware?Is it ever vm related? I don't think so.

Ha you quoted me with the most pathetic explanation ever. It doesn't have anything to do with it been NAT used. It was static IP used. I don't think you even successful setup with that 192.168.200 IP. Anyway, your comments are more substituted to you. Like other members said useless and nonsense.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Dll to enable gm commands.

and incomplete source code.

Dll to put in \Binaries\Win64 (client side)

set your account as GM on server side => database too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ha you quoted me with the most pathetic explanation ever. It doesn't have anything to do with it been NAT used. It was static IP used. I don't think you even successful setup with that 192.168.200 IP. Anyway, your comments are more substituted to you. Like other members said useless and nonsense.
This is not a NAT problem,its a problem in the way how NAT works in vmware.Also,most problems ppl have with it not because it static,but because it seems alot have no idea,how network work at all. Its not big deal what you think,btw. I run them with 192.168.200,but after i change it,since i dont want portforwarding it or use second interface,even through i can,since i have multiple network cards anyway. But this is not that kind of software,where i should really care about it. Care about listening to what other ppl said - good,don't care - ok. Its up to you anyway. As for me - I would rather teach peope how to fish instead of fishing for them. If you want to fishing for the,ok,whatever,just do as you wish. fish instead of fishing for them. If you want to fishing for them,ok,whatever,just do as you wish.

Reaction score
Well, well... two weeks without coming to RZ and now we already have MU Legend files working:dancemental: Will check this later

The bad thing is that thousand pservers that will just open everyweek like : Mu Fantasy, Mu Arena, Mu China, MuZinga, MuGanga, MuKiller, MuFrost, MuZinho, MuANYNAME :lol:

Remind me the good old times

Back