Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ah, i miss it, long time no see thread;)

how about progress?

use my custom launcher dont need open clientserver

search another thread page

aah i miss it, lol
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

How do you open MU2 Remote Control?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
only possible way is to remove GameGuard. To remove GG, you either need to have the source code or learn some RE. We are half way to it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

MF

It's working, but download by your own risk ...there's some detections

k0d0k
use my custom launcher dont need open clientserver

search another thread page

Don't you think you have to look in here and use the new one, it'll fix it. Thank you very much :junglejane:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Game guard updated? The only reasons it does is you guys updated with the live servers... btw, you can make a bat and launch the client from it. Why bother with those infected launcher?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
world server error11/25/20 16:50:59 [8436] ERROR - ServerIOCP> Failed to listen on [Port: 20000] [mu2::ServerIOCP::CreateListen][ServerIOCP.cpp][157]11/25/20 16:50:59 [8436] ERROR - [E] CreateListen failed 20000 [mu2::WorldServer::eek:nEswResAddWorldServer][WorldServer.cpp][1051]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For your information GG it's automatic in data server false. It's not there for sure. It's client side. Ini file or in exe inject.
Confirmed, it has nothing to do with the released server. Here is the proof of partially removing GG work :) . Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me if it is possible to connect to the server in a VPS so someone else can connect?

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Confirmed, it has nothing to do with the released server. Here is the proof of partially removing GG work :) . Enjoy

Removing GG is a bad idea

there are way better to fix this issue => decrypt and encrypt back your MuLegendJP.ini of course you have to edit new nProtect link in it

then host your own nProtect server

or on local you can simply make your own emulated nProtect emulation (you have to extract from original ZIP the gameguard folder for get the file)

here example of original link to nprotect =

now easy to get it

edit your hosts file and make your local ip read mulegend-cdn.valofe.com

example :
192.168.1.2 mulegend-cdn.valofe.com

edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf and make a folder that will host it

then on the created folder create subfolders and add the file like so = /nProtect/jp/Real/update.cfg (from your original client zip)

and voilà => gameguard bypassed

why need inject dll, you gonna send this software to players? for they inject dll in the game you manage ? and they able to use cheat engine ?

let me guess, after injecting DLL how many minutes can you stay in game without disconnection ?

you should work around this issue, for host you own gameguard not killing it...

I'm building the entire API system under Laravel 8

because the actual API has many bugs and exploits possibility

for live server i suggest you to check all your PHP code

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

there are way better to fix this issue => decrypt and encrypt back your MuLegendJP.ini of course you have to edit new nProtect link in it

or on local you can simply make your own emulated nProtect emulation (you have to extract from original ZIP the gameguard folder for get the file)

now easy to get it

example :

edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf and make a folder that will host it

then on the created folder create subfolders and add the file like so = /nProtect/jp/Real/update.cfg (from your original client zip)

why need inject dll, you gonna send this software to players? for they inject dll in the game you manage ? and they able to use cheat engine ?

let me guess, after injecting DLL how many minutes can you stay in game without disconnection ?

dont need file host to start client, its easy for fix

Retired Developer
Reaction score
as i said it's a work around for a solution

as myself i host my own nprotect and if i open public my player will connect to my nProtect server :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

now easy to get it

example :

Your discord group is gone. Thank you very much for your advice

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it wasn't my discord but Pablinek

he deleted it as he don't work on MU2 anymore

now i have my own one
Ohhhh
I don't understand this part, is there an example? And I am very sorry for the good dis edit your webserver http.conf or virtualhost.conf

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me guess... you simply don't know and understand why injection or sort of thing is needed? Oh Boy with GG enabled there has no way to customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it, and with injection you don't have idea also why it is done, probably you don't even know the client is packed with themida. Good luck editing the ini file lol!

now easy to get it

example :

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Let me guess... you simply don't know and understand why injection or sort of thing is needed? Oh Boy with GG enabled there has no way to customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it, and with injection you don't have idea also why it is done, probably you don't even know the client is packed with themida. Good luck editing the ini file lol!
That because u don't know how to edit
packed with themida, do you think you are teaching me something ???
then why would you edit the client ? that is called Hacking

Actually i'm editing client with TOOL for edit it and there is no errors i don't know in what world you are living but seems you think i'm a novice on game editing ? come on i run server maybe before you are born

you said : customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it

then don't customize if you don't know what to do on GG for enable that detection loll you are so funny just use Cheatengine is how you think you can edit client ?
there are many other way of Client editing and there are proper way if you have Tools or even Better SOURCES

BTW when GG was down took me 1-3 minutes for fix it
people on my discord can confirm you it and i gave them the solution for local run

I don't have any problem as you think to run client.

OH BOY as you said there are thing you still need to learn when you join a community, who are who and what they already done before.

Note : instead of talking about things blablabla where is your share ? where is your injection as you defending it ? then SHARE IT give others a solutions not only useless blabla... pathetic

Last edited:
Back