Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone use the legend shop? I try to fix but still not. Please help me. :(((((

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can anyone use the legend shop? I try to fix but still not. Please help me. :(((((
If you add this lines to host from posts before

127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com
127.0.0.1 api.valofe.com
127.0.0.1 mu2api.bestgames.com

Use only this one

127.0.0.1 api.valove.com

dont use this to lauch your game
-StudioTest ForceConnectIp=YourIP

Use this launcher shortcut better.

G:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourLogin|MD5Password|VALOFE|0|1|YOUR IP|1001|JP|live

And be sure like i say bfore all info in files of shop of client are same like in db there is same

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you add this lines to host from posts before

Use only this one

dont use this to lauch your game
-StudioTest ForceConnectIp=YourIP

Use this launcher shortcut better.

G:\MU2\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::YourLogin|MD5Password|VALOFE|0|1|YOUR IP|1001|JP|live

And be sure like i say bfore all info in files of shop of client are same like in db there is same

Many thanks, but it still not working. :v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help with the missing file concrt140.dll, when I open the file laucher, this error is reported. I downloaded the new concrt140.dll file and installed it in windows but still got the error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many thanks, but it still not working. :v

use the fix from Chinese guy, search in this thread, the json shop file must match with the database items, categories and categories_items_mapping, if you wanna use newest shop from valofe, you need to convert shop to your database table and insert to db, then you're all set

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use the fix from Chinese guy, search in this thread, the json shop file must match with the database items, categories and categories_items_mapping, if you wanna use newest shop from valofe, you need to convert shop to your database table and insert to db, then you're all set
Yes, I tried the Chinese guy's guide but it was error 1812 tablespace is missing for table 'mulegend_jp'.'user_coin_info'.

How to change the IP of login.php file? And how to change the Password of config.php file?
Please help me the final step. :((

Retired Developer
Reaction score
@Magenik

ODBC 32 or 64

System right?
recently i installed the server on 3 separates server web + sql + game
and what i needed to install was this :
for allow sql connection between server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

now it sounded complicated. :) but anyway i will try ODBC in x64 since on your server repack it says x64, thank you. wish me luck.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
now it sounded complicated. :) but anyway i will try ODBC in x64 since on your server repack it says x64, thank you. wish me luck.
well it's ODBC x64
but if you never installed MSSQL on your PC and what i try to explain above it was you need to have the connector for connect to the other PC

and server use this one :
SQLServer: 127.0.0.1,1433
Driver: SQL Server Native Client 11.0

so the link i provided is for allow you to have this driver appear in your ODBC => Driver: SQL Server Native Client 11.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi, do you know how to config mysql mariadb in linux without using chinese guy fix for shop to working? me too using 3 server for web data and game, but still got stuck at mysql, I think it's can't execute function from mysql, but still don't know what cause that even when I using local web to connect

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That because u don't know how to edit
packed with themida, do you think you are teaching me something ???
then why would you edit the client ? that is called Hacking

Actually i'm editing client with TOOL for edit it and there is no errors i don't know in what world you are living but seems you think i'm a novice on game editing ? come on i run server maybe before you are born

you said : customize the client because a simple BYTE edit in exe's module GG will detect it

then don't customize if you don't know what to do on GG for enable that detection loll you are so funny just use Cheatengine is how you think you can edit client ?
there are many other way of Client editing and there are proper way if you have Tools or even Better SOURCES

BTW when GG was down took me 1-3 minutes for fix it
people on my discord can confirm you it and i gave them the solution for local run

I don't have any problem as you think to run client.

OH BOY as you said there are thing you still need to learn when you join a community, who are who and what they already done before.

Note : instead of talking about things blablabla where is your share ? where is your injection as you defending it ? then SHARE IT give others a solutions not only useless blabla... pathetic

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Phit666 had already a live server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:junglejane:How can we change the price of the product and buy it? Thank you very much

Changed the price and unable to purchase the product

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone tell me if i can put it online on a VPS and access the server from my personal computer?

Back