Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that what will happen if you are using Valofe last update as it is...
so you have to work around and adjust many fields

else you'll get that :
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

first i was thinking it was my work on database that i missed something but after hours of implementing database manually for be sure i don't miss something i found out that json file was wrong set for our client so i had to edit all missing part and now all work 100%

Can you make the store available? I'm really having a hard time exhaling the items. I looked at all the db I changed the expiration date where some items tables had and even then it didn't work

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Can you make the store available? I'm really having a hard time exhaling the items. I looked at all the db I changed the expiration date where some items tables had and even then it didn't work
This is not possible for now
as it's involving the API i'm working on as code need to be changed due the API released on the package is only for JP003
My API will be for more server connection

But here what table you have to edit =

• categories
  • categories_items_mapping
  • discountinfos (depending if you have discount on your json)
  • item_images
  • items (all your items listed in json file need to be edited here)
  • package_item_info (this is for all bundle)
  • salesinfos (this is your shop json how you see it in game)
  • worlds (this is when you gonna play with more world ID)
  • worlds_categories_mapping (if you enable more world)
So it's not easy as many think, because you have to sync all table properly else your shop don't gonna work

this is now result after buying (don't mind the jewel i frozen that for testing purpose)

But while you gonna do some testing you might have bugs and Errors from API that you can't add item in inventory or purchase table

so you can get issue like that :

This is because 2 options :
  1. you have an issue on your API of Purchase where it's inserting wrong ID in inventory
  2. you didn't edit properly your items table and image_items

Phit666 had already a live server.
And ?? i'm not in rush for set a server live, specially making mistakes of leaving files in their client that allow peoples to find their admin connection lolll

valofe.mul.launcher::admin%A49FC6EABBF28833CB004C557CC9BE6A%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C51.79.202.120%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive

well :) and i didn't need DLL injection for find it lol

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not possible for now
as it's involving the API i'm working on as code need to be changed due the API released on the package is only for JP003
My API will be for more server connection

But here what table you have to edit =

• categories
  • categories_items_mapping
  • discountinfos (depending if you have discount on your json)
  • item_images
  • items (all your items listed in json file need to be edited here)
  • package_item_info (this is for all bundle)
  • salesinfos (this is your shop json how you see it in game)
  • worlds (this is when you gonna play with more world ID)
  • worlds_categories_mapping (if you enable more world)
So it's not easy as many think, because you have to sync all table properly else your shop don't gonna work
this is now result after buying (don't mind the jewel i frozen that for testing purpose)
But while you gonna do some testing you might have bugs and Errors from API that you can't add item in inventory or purchase table

so you can get issue like that :

This is because 2 options :
  1. you have an issue on your API of Purchase where it's inserting wrong ID in inventory
  2. you didn't edit properly your items table and image_items

I just don't understand why webzen had a coder build a shop structure with 700+ items then we have 40000+ line in json with 8 different database table to deal with :))

But it also help us to rebuild our cash shop without messing with the client, i'm stuck at translate, some time it's work, sometime can't start the client, just don't know what cause yet...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can anyone help me?got the vm working
and client either says error --98 or doesnt show the server

edit:nvm,registered an new user and now works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think shop is possible now, i've success using shop from int client, but some items need to config in data xml to work

[video]http://nhin.cc/int_shop.mp4[/video]

I wonder how to enable auto attack in client, that's nice function :>

Retired Developer
Reaction score
I think shop is possible now, i've success using shop from int client, but some items need to config in data xml to work

[video]http://nhin.cc/int_shop.mp4[/video]

I wonder how to enable auto attack in client, that's nice function :>

Good Job, you got the idea for make new shop
and yeah you have to edit mysql as i said days ago and I too, i don't get why they make it on that much table.
Now what i can see on your video is that your inventory check query doesn't refresh after you pick up items

The last missing icon on your shop you can get it from UI/icon folder of Valofe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to install mu legend? What steps are needed to install it? I want to install on my vm without using an existing vm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erro DB helpme

good night friend can you restore the mysql db pos here I was not successful ta giving error

help plis

you need to use a newer version of sql server you have 12 and need 14

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need to use a newer version of sql server you have 12 and need 14

good bro changed to the sql 2017 and now when you turn on giving these errors there and I don't know what can be

give this error first

then this tab closes by itself and is giving error in two tabs in the bottom print

Last edited:
Retired Developer
Reaction score
good bro changed to the sql 2017 and now when you turn on giving these errors there and I don't know what can be

give this error first

then this tab closes by itself and is giving error in two tabs in the bottom print

You are missing things

as you are using sql 2017 be sure you have it updated with fix

then the odbc driver for 2017

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello could someone provide me with the links because all that i found are broken(ola alguem poderia me fornecer os links pois todos os que achei estao quebrados)

Back