Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
in VM server are working , in none VM ClientServer got error like this message PopUp [ Not Found the Kernel library or the kernel library is invalid! ] anyone can explain how to fix this problem i really want to run this server in windows1064bitpro or my windows version is rong for this file?

if you questioning me what is this ClientServer is . here is the name MU2网关 folder ( red icon with symbol of A is version 1 . the new version is with icon of mu2 logo, name 孙小空奇迹MU2网关 version 1.2 ) we need to run this one to run the server file without the message red/purple error on each file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in VM server are working , in none VM ClientServer got error like this message PopUp [ Not Found the Kernel library or the kernel library is invalid! ] anyone can explain how to fix this problem i really want to run this server in windows1064bitpro or my windows version is rong for this file?

if you questioning me what is this ClientServer is . here is the name MU2网关 folder ( red icon with symbol of A is version 1 . the new version is with icon of mu2 logo, name 孙小空奇迹MU2网关 version 1.2 ) we need to run this one to run the server file without the message red/purple error on each file

show error image

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
show error image
i did not change any user/pass for sql server and web server for testing. i just use it if work, only i change this IP 192.168.200.170 , from server/config folder and api/config/config.php for web . i register the sql file in odbc32 not sure if i mist.... something? i install sql2017

https://imgur.com/R1npXsk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did not change any user/pass for sql server and web server for testing. i just use it if work, only i change this IP 192.168.200.170 , from server/config folder and api/config/config.php for web . i register the sql file in odbc32 not sure if i mist.... something? i install sql2017

1)MU2网关 folder Rename Folder, delete chinese character , Rename Mu2 and try again
2) edit 127.0.0.1 try again name instance example xxxxx\\SQLEXPRESS

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
1)MU2网关 folder Rename Folder, delete chinese character , Rename Mu2 and try again
2) edit 127.0.0.1 try again name instance example xxxxx\\SQLEXPRESS
thanks for this now i can run this clientserver, but in server i still got this purple/red error message

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for this now i can run this clientserver, but in server i still got this purple/red error message

it is a connection problem of your sql server try to use this example and activate pipe tcp
in CenterConfig.yaml
AccountDatabase:
SQLServer: WIN-Q2SM3OECJL2 \ SQLEXPRESS
Driver: SQL Server Native Client 11.0
User: sa

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can share server with arrange IP/SQL user,pass . that can easy manipulate or change it!

its annoying i change all ip , all sql user,pass i still get this crazy purple/red error message in server

it is a connection problem of your sql server try to use this example and activate pipe tcp
in CenterConfig.yaml
AccountDatabase:
SQLServer: WIN-Q2SM3OECJL2 \ SQLEXPRESS
Driver: SQL Server Native Client 11.0
User: sa
so i part on SQLServer: just remove this 127.0.0.1,1433 and change it in my sqlserver name? i try it!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
tools can change IP SQL,WEB PASS for your server in one tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can Seeders torrent source code mu2, thank you.
Im also downloading this torrent, after this will end I will definitely going to seed with 1GB upload speed.
its gonna be just next week lol.

Edit: I seed now from 2 computers 1 from the office and one from home with 1gb internet speed (upload / download) 48% on both thanks to the NL guy there :) so any one need download. after it will finish ill stay for like a month on the seed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, besides from the source code there are more files there, someone can reupload them please ?
I cant download from baidu.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, besides from the source code there are more files there, someone can reupload them please ?
I cant download from baidu.
I start downloading the rest of the files from baidu, when its done I will upload to Mega or Drive, it will take 2-3 days for it to download.

Back