Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the source code used elsewhere? because this one is not downloading

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What source you're using, and what's the problem?
First you need to recompile scripts in Unreal Frontend from `Binaries` folder.

I tried that, but it just keeps throwing this at me

Code:
[COMMANDLET 'MU2Game.exe make -full' FAILED] Oct 24, 12:44 PM
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   at UnrealFrontend.CommandletProcess.Start(String CmdLine, String CWD, Boolean bCreateNoWindow) in F:\depot\MU2ClientPatch_Backup\depot\Source\Client\MU2\Development\Tools\UnrealFrontend\CommandletProcess.cs:line 167
   at UnrealFrontend.ProcessManager.StartProcess(String ExecutablePath, String ExeArgs, String CWD, Platform InPlatform) in F:\depot\MU2ClientPatch_Backup\depot\Source\Client\MU2\Development\Tools\UnrealFrontend\Session.cs:line 76

Do I need to edit a path or something somewhere? Were you able to compile the engine itself? I haven't had luck doing either the scripts or the engine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, the first kundun quest gives the response: this quest cannot be found.
Does somebody a solution for this, because it stops game progress.

Reaction score
catch some problem...
- Change system to Windows Server 2022, SQL 2019CU19
- launch server and getaway - all 7 services + laragon with MU2_API was start correct
- launch client by launcher with MD5 and register new account - all correct
- try login into system - client with clean serverlist and in console of Login server catch strange error.
- in client side server list is empty...
Part of Login Server console:
Code:
[7900] INFO  - onEclReqServerVersion >Major:0, Minor:0, Patch:54 [mu2::LoginRunner::onEclReqServerVersion][LoginRunner.cpp][1189]
[7900] INFO  - onReqLogin>  [mu2::LoginRunner::onEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][135]
[2000] INFO  - login otp check. ProviderCode = 0 [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][69]
[2000] INFO  - UrlAuth. URL : http://172.16.200.119/api/member/checkOTP.php [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][70]
[2000] INFO  - UrlAuth. INPUT : 0£¬req={"channeling_index":0,"client_ip":"172.16.200.200","locale":"jp","service_code":"mulegend-jp","user_key":"userx","user_otp":"3fc9a732d99ed073918370c4c1de0c65"}
 [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][71]
[2000] INFO  - UrlAuth. OUTPUT : could not find driver [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][86]
[2000] ERROR - Auth : error 3 [json parsing error] [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][125]
[7900] INFO  - onEclReqLogin >Auth Result 0 [mu2::LoginRunner::onEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][193]
[7900] ERROR - onReqLogin> Failed 3 [mu2::LoginRunner::onEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][223]
So text of error:
>>[2000] ERROR - Auth : error 3 [json parsing error] [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][125]
>>[7900] ERROR - onReqLogin> Failed 3 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][223]

What the problem with parsing ?

P.S. in old system Windows Server 2012R2, SQL 2017CU31 it's was work fine and without any errors

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seeds periodically return. Have that torrent open most of the time and I'm sure someone will come and seed for you.

Seed please :D
Can someone reupload source code please?

And i'm looking for this file

keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Finaly got everything running.(except for the shop, but that has probably to do with Windows 11, and the bypass gameguard solution) Found an error in the config.php on the WebAPI, I was not able to create accounts, no matter what I tried. Found out the $db_data was defined as $db_user, so the account creation was never going to work....
Now there's one question left, does anyone know how to cleanup the database ? I would like to delete all the old accounts that are already in the database, and restart with the accounts from accountguid 1 again.

TIA,

KR, Chris

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone got an idea what is happening here ? My server was running just fine, and I could login to my server with the client. I don't know what exactly happened, but for some reason the login server is reporting the following now, and nothing seems to work anymore :

12/22/22 12:05:14 [13804] INFO - onEclReqServerVersion >Major:0, Minor:0, Patch:54 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqServerVersion][LoginRunner.cpp][1189]
12/22/22 12:05:14 [13804] INFO - users(0), AuthLeft(0), AuthTotal(0) [mu2::LoginRunner::update][LoginRunner.cpp][98]
12/22/22 12:05:14 [13804] INFO - onReqLogin> [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][135]
12/22/22 12:05:14 [6184] INFO - login otp check. ProviderCode = [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][69]
12/22/22 12:05:14 [6184] INFO - UrlAuth. URL : [mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][70]
12/22/22 12:05:14 [6184] INFO - UrlAuth. INPUT : £¬req={"channeling_index":0,"client_ip":"192.168.2.150","locale":"jp","service_code":"mulegend-jp","user_key":"henk","user_otp":"test"}
[mu2::UrlAuth::SetParam][UrlAuth.cpp][71]
12/22/22 12:05:17 [6184] INFO - UrlAuth. OUTPUT : [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][86]
12/22/22 12:05:17 [6184] ERROR - Auth : error 3 [json parsing error] [mu2::UrlAuth::Finish][UrlAuth.cpp][125]
12/22/22 12:05:17 [13804] INFO - onEclReqLogin >Auth Result 0 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][193]
12/22/22 12:05:17 [13804] ERROR - onReqLogin> Failed 0 [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqLogin][LoginRunner.cpp][223]
12/22/22 12:05:17 [13804] INFO - onEclReqActiveWorldList >> active world server list REQUEST [mu2::LoginRunner::eek:nEclReqActiveWorldList][LoginRunner.cpp][938]

The parameters I run the game with are : "C:\Mu Legend Client\Binaries\Win64\MULegend.exe" -StudioTest ForceConnectIp=192.168.2.150

the password is in clear text in the database in the table MuAuth.

Edit: In the meanwhile i've got it working again. I had played around with ports, but forgot to change it in one of the yaml files.

Only issue i've got left is the registration webpage. I can get it running locally, but as soon i'm trying to reach it over the internet, it falls back to the root everytime instead of :
In this way I get the error in the browser The requested URL was not found on this server.
This is because the /API/ is deleted everytime. No idea why that is happening.

Edit 2: The second problem is also solved now. Somewhere in the index.php, the website was going one step back with the following command: $relative_url = '../';
Now i've commented this part out, and it seems to work now.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Next Question :p:
Does anyone know why the part "Create Equipment Item" in the MU2RC is not working ?
I can create all kinds of wings without any problem, I can create all the generic items, but Equipment items is not working for some reason.
Also when I try to create the item manually from the console ingame, nothing appears in my inventory....
For example : /create 10852150 1, nothing happens at all.

MU2RC - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The command "/create" does not work if item does not exist in "data/item_info.csv"
7XfHrxz - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The command "/create" does not work if item does not exist in "data/item_info.csv"
7XfHrxz - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Thanks, I think I also found out whenever trying to create an object with the remote Control, you can't exceed level 100. Now I'm receiving the items in my inventory. Tonight I will try to get the shop working, for some reason it is not working :-( looks like it has no connection with the mysql database. But not sure what to check to find out what is the exact problem.

Edit: I've checked several options to get the ingame shop working, but I don't know why it is not working.
I've added the "127.0.0.1 api.leegm.dev.valofe.com" line to the hosts file already, but ingame i keep getting the error popup : Legend Shop: Failed to process on FCSA end.

Any ideas ? Would be nice if I get that working too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning.

I tried to add another drop to Dungeon in: D:\server\resource\data\Drop_index.csv (server vmware), but the server does not start after the change, so I also put the same item_ID in the database in: MSSQL - Mu2GameCode - dbo - Talbes - Drop_index but the error still continues.

So I wonder if I have to change some other file or if it’s not even possible to put more rewards on a Dungeon?
Example: Dungeon Magic Gem Mine = receive the reward box + a custom reward.

The item ID is correct, because I can create one in the game: /create 71251 1

error - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you and good work/day

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me ! Please !

Help me ! please !
Ảnh chụp màn hình (3) - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
pessoal alguem pode me passar os arquivos para criar o servidor .....

cliente e server.

gè rén yǒu rén kě yǐ bǎ wén jiàn chuán dì gěi wǒ lái chuàng jiàn fú wù qì .....

kè hù duān hé fú wù qì。

personal someone can pass me the files to create the server .....client and server.

Back