Re: MU Legend JPN Server Files

MU Legend JPN Server Files
    cashshop error please help me.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,232Posts

Well said, also ignored that Magenik, he always looks down on people that can't setup a server. It all written over Swordsman Online sections.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    next to youLocation
    782Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    Well said, also ignored that Magenik, he always looks down on people that can't setup a server. It all written over Swordsman Online sections.
    is that a joke ?
    i never look down on people that can't setup a server, look around and see how many people asked me for help and i did help. i even shared file that wasn't supposed to be share for free and you even downloaded it and thanked me for that but it wasn't under my ID :) so be sure you think twice before talk about me
    Hater ?
    Working on Fairy Dreams 3dMobile Game

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    38Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    MySQL for the api and MSSQL for the Server DB you must have both.
    I am still downloading, but may I ask if I could still use XAMPP for api, like what we do in Echo Of Souls?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    445Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jedon3 View Post
    I am still downloading, but may I ask if I could still use XAMPP for api, like what we do in Echo Of Souls?
    ya, u can use xampp or another webserv

True MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    202Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    your google drive is infected.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm ingame here's the fix the Client of MU2 must be on a Directory Path without Space

Ex.
    C:MU2\Client\MU2

do not put it on a folder with space! you will encounter an error

Ex. C:MU 2\Mu2 Client\MU2

can you give us a batch or bat file that can run the exe without using the Disk C? Because my Disk C is already full.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    445Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryout View Post
    can you give us a batch or bat file that can run the exe without using the Disk C? Because my Disk C is already full.
    u can use my simple launcher to run
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/mu-le...9/#post9051459

True MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    202Posts

I am trying to install the server without using VMWare, can anyone tell me which file (all) that need to configure the databases and IP?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    445Posts

cashshop already

True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    BrasilLocation
    235Posts

@k0d0k
    very good now prove that in addition to working you can edit the list kkkk

True MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    202Posts

I tried your simple launcher @k0d0k but I have a problem about url.txt

https://prnt.sc/vhv7vq

I tried use http://192.168.200.170:8080/api/index.php and shows another error but same form
    The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Spoiler:

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data) at WindowsFormsApp1.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------simple_login Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///D:/MU%202/Client/MU2/MU2/simple_login.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    58Posts

Someone will share a list of necessary programs to install the server on computer :) ?

Navicat + SQL 2017 + mysql-web.
    Which versions are better to use and where can I download them to be sure to install everything without problems :) ?

MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    Under the skiesLocation
    33Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magenik View Post
    Why you guys become so addicted with VM image and run any servers from it....

if file was shared from VMWare just extract it and use it on your computer VM already use resources on your computer don't add more usage.
    Extract all file and run it on your windows... it's windows files no need VM for it.. if it was Linux i will understand for testing but now it's exe file....

- - - Updated - - -
    There is no big difference if you run only 1 server per machine,but its work way different when you running multiple servers.Using vm for this way easier for setup and maintain. Also you have no headache with software conflicts,ip configuration and etc.For server hardware its basicly useless to run a direct server,since powerfull server hardware are not suppose to run only one server or otherwise its will be waste of pc power.Likewise,why run 1 server per machine,when you server can easy handle at least 4 different servers without any major problem?Vm resource consuming not that high,so its much better to use it this way,rather to use direct setup and have alot shit to solve just because.

MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    153Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biomanable View Post
    There is no big difference if you run only 1 server per machine,but its work way different when you running multiple servers.Using vm for this way easier for setup and maintain. Also you have no headache with software conflicts,ip configuration and etc.For server hardware its basicly useless to run a direct server,since powerfull server hardware are not suppose to run only one server or otherwise its will be waste of pc power.Likewise,why run 1 server per machine,when you server can easy handle at least 4 different servers without any major problem?Vm resource consuming not that high,so its much better to use it this way,rather to use direct setup and have alot shit to solve just because.
    Cuse vm seems look like lazy options for someone i see vm only cut your extra space for system and memory

True MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    EarthLocation
    445Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryout View Post
    I tried your simple launcher @k0d0k but I have a problem about url.txt

https://prnt.sc/vhv7vq

I tried use http://192.168.200.170:8080/api/index.php and shows another error but same form
    The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Spoiler:

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(Uri address, String method, NameValueCollection data) at System.Net.WebClient.UploadValues(String address, NameValueCollection data) at WindowsFormsApp1.Form1.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4250.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------simple_login Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///D:/MU%202/Client/MU2/MU2/simple_login.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4200.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1 CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.
    u see my post
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f857/mu-le...9/#post9051459
    extract web_api.rar to htdocs or www dir host
    create folder apilogin or api
    then
    extract simple_launcher.rar to dir root client

Advertisement