Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MU Legend JPN Server Files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The VMware doesn't let me access to host internet when setting up specific IP as DNA, anyone knows how to solve this? It works only for host playing on the VMware, LAN and VPN can't access it because there's no internet pass through to the VMware.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Made some test as i can't get that link from client...

so as for now everyone start client as :

MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::username%7Cmd5pass%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C192.168.200.170%7C1001%7CJP%7Clive

So i replaced live by dev :
MULegend.exe valofe.mul.launcher::username%7Cmd5pass%7CVALOFE%7C0%7C1%7C192.168.200.170%7C1001%7CJP%7Cdev

and we have bunch of link changed ...
first the shop doesnt have anything and when you click on charge it will go on different link ...

I also try start client without server running and see what's happen ...
client connecting to valofe api

now if we can't find how to edit those then my though is just stop it... as if they change their version your client will auto override with that new version (the shop one)

you can sniff packet with Wireshark program and set filter with : tcp.dstport == 80

as you want to sniff everything on port 80 and see what is going on

PS : the link for client start above are copy past from this thread you have to edit your username + password + ip of your server on it

Last edited:
Reaction score

1. need to finish the shop api.
2. use a proxy dll(winmm or d3d9) to replace the api link.
keyrita1 - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Here steps of what your Client doing when you start it (after success login)

1 - nProtect connection

[Full request URI:

[Full request URI:

2 - the client update your shop version (and there is where we have to fix this part)

[Full request URI:

3 - When you are connected in game open shop and this is what's happening in sniffing :

[Full request URI: http://api.valofe.com/billing2/GetUserPurchaseInfoForCheckLimit?req={"user_no":12379,"character_no":50428616,"world_no":3}]

so there is no connection with our server all are on api of valofe

4 - when you click Top UP here the opening link :

so the file linked above for fix shop doesn't need, because it doesnt fix the exe or dll that link to official server.
i only edit one config file and put all ip properly and that it... there is no need to download all those chinese file again...

the fact is the shop is working i can buy and redeem my product but i wont be safe if all link are connected to official server it's mean you don't have full control of your server ....

so yeah as ashlay said we have to hook the game for override this part

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any have data base legend_jp working, have one but dont work in my sql .. the query have so much error :(

any have data base legend_jp working, have one but dont work in my sql .. the query have so much error :(:dancemental::?::?::dancemental:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi im really a big noob here.. but can anyone with a kind heart make a proper tutorial like what software to use and instruction.. i already download this files and i already downloaded MySQL and MSSQL.. if anyone can write here or pm me to help figure this stuff.. thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello dear friends, everyone has anyone open online to try and play, thank you 55:junglejane:

i think for now is not good for open the server because all of here are testing the server files if we find bugs or something and also all here are still discovering the files. its better to find something and share here to let us know if what we need to do.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what is the problem, my local IP of my dedicated is 10.0.0.4 but I configured manually the IPs to my public dedicated server but still listening to the local IP.

another info from logs, I think it needs to change from source.

after I open client server.exe I found this, I don't know for what is this localhost IP for

Working perfect, can be online, alot pserver is coming :D

TET7fUi - MU Legend JPN Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
How did you make it online? I did open ports but still no luck even configured many times with the correct database and IP information.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Server config just need to change sql pass and ip.
IP:192.168.200.10
SQLPass:webzen@2

Still same, what I wanted is to make it open for public so my friend can help me look for something interesting inside but still I can't make it work.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Pretty simple, download VM version, config nat subnet to 192.168.200.0, then run follow 0, 1, 2 in VM desktop :)

Video :
@john007 : server run ~3GB without any player

Can you share working launcher from your video ? what you put in bat files to skip gg and ip ?

Back